Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Just got off Explorer and was told many times they will be in Southampton for Summer 2019 then going to Miami to replace Navigator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what makes the most sense, and port schedules seem to indicate.

That's great news if it holds. Hope EX will do the S. Caribbean route the Navigator did.

springaussie - How was sailing on Explorer? I know Navigator and Mariner are newer and their balcony structure is different from the other Voyager Class ships that have a balcony as part of their super structure.

Thanks

That's great news if it holds. Hope EX will do the S. Caribbean route the Navigator did.

springaussie - How was sailing on Explorer? I know Navigator and Mariner are newer and their balcony structure is different from the other Voyager Class ships that have a balcony as part of their super structure.

Thanks

Explorer went well.

The interior is in good condition but the white paint on the exterior is deteriorating.

MY Time is on deck 3.

Bob - Thanks for that insight. It's hard to image the LA market not being profitable for them and behind NO. But looks like the not so "profitable" thing has been going on for a while ever since Mariner left.

I feel for the West Coat folks hoping for something more permanent.

LOL, I gave up hope a long time ago. RCI gives many different reasons for not returning to California -- there is some validity to all of them, but "history" shows that they really have no interest in a permanent ship in California. Money is probably the biggest factor in their decision.

Keep dreaming Karen.

I wish they would gat back to the West Coast

I'm not holding my breath, lol!

How do you come to that assumption?

If she's being refitted like Mariner, that is a design destined for short Florida cruises

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

If explorer goes to Miami, and Anthem goes to Southampton, navigator could to go Bayonne as explorer is heading to Miami as per rumors onboard, Indy and anthem most likely in Southampton as Indy is popular there. I'd love Indy in Bayonne too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Does anyone have any theories on Oasis for the Fall of 2019? I see a gap between the last sailing in Europe and the first one in Florida. I know it is going to be refurbished and wondering if anyone knew anything about a TA over either before or after refurbishing? Hoping to do that if it is happening....

Does anyone have any theories on Oasis for the Fall of 2019? I see a gap between the last sailing in Europe and the first one in Florida. I know it is going to be refurbished and wondering if anyone knew anything about a TA over either before or after refurbishing? Hoping to do that if it is happening....

Nothing from the cruise line. Could be they are delaying any new itineraries so they don't have to cancel like they did with the Mariner TA.

Nothing from the cruise line. Could be they are delaying any new itineraries so they don't have to cancel like they did with the Mariner TA.

Royal and other cruise lines are trying to get permission to turnaround from the Grain Terminal if the new cruise terminal in Brisbane is not ready for December 2019.

The Southampton deployment could have a possible link to this situation l.

Just off Oasis yesterday and, according to the captain during the captain's corner, they will be finishing the refurbishment on the way back to Miami. (He also said it would be a $200 million refurb, as well)

Just off Oasis yesterday and, according to the captain during the captain's corner, they will be finishing the refurbishment on the way back to Miami. (He also said it would be a $200 million refurb, as well)

Did the captain mention if it will be a revenue service?

Did the captain mention if it will be a revenue service?

My husband clarified (because my memory is shot, I guess) that, indeed, the $200 million is for the hotel side. I will also note that there are a ton of signs around the ship for Wonderland. There is, of course, no Wonderland.