Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Come with us Mindy...we can do Diamond Hours together again! :D :wine-glass:

I'm sure I would have a great time but I've deposited for trans-pacific options for spring 2019 and am really looking forward to it. We will no doubt meet again before too long - cheers to that :D

So still no concrete announcements for UK departure from 2019? Wouldn’t be surprised if RCCL pull out of the UK market altogether due to this Brexit nonsense

Looks like it’s the inconvenience of short haul to Europe or Long Haul to US East Coast... Yay for living outside of London :-(

Unlikely they have recently invested in the terminal and have a contract until 2023 http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14507785.Biggest_cruise_ship_in_the_world_leaves___200million_legacy_for_Southampton/

I think So'ton will be Explorer and Independence. Can imagine that they want it to be two familiar ships to the market (even Nav sailed from So'ton prior to Indy coming online). Would be happy with any of the above ships. Quantum may mix things up a bit, however EX and VY are still a little bit different to the Nav.

I really wish that they would bring an Oasis Class to the UK for a full season one day, but the likelihood of that keeps slipping away.

I really wish that they would bring an Oasis Class to the UK for a full season one day, but the likelihood of that keeps slipping away.

I'm not sure that will ever happen as the plants (nor the customers in inclement weather) in Central Park may not do well in UK weather.

I'm not sure that will ever happen as the plants (nor the customers in inclement weather) in Central Park may not do well in UK weather.

I did the Harmony's last Med sailing in mid-October 2016. There was a lot of rain on the last day but it didn't affect the cruise so much, nor the plants in CP.

The Med, Caribbean and Atlantic can all be unpredictable with weather, especially towards the end of Europe seasons or during Hurricane seasons. All 3 O sisters have managed fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas of Soiuthern Caribbean sailings from Florida during winter 2019/2020. For 2018 both Serenade and Navigator are doing the Southern Caribbean but in looking at the current deployment Navigator is not doing Southern in winter 2019. I haven't seen anything on Serenade past October 2019 either. Thanks for any feedback.

Any ideas of Soiuthern Caribbean sailings from Florida during winter 2019/2020. For 2018 both Serenade and Navigator are doing the Southern Caribbean but in looking at the current deployment Navigator is not doing Southern in winter 2019. I haven't seen anything on Serenade past October 2019 either. Thanks for any feedback.

I've been wondering this same thing. I'm hoping for some longer "seasonal" sailings from south Florida for the winter 2019/2020 period.

There don't seem to be too many ships unaccounted for during that time period. The Independence stands out as one. I guess that schedule, if there is going to be one this time around, will open in late March/early April.

Dan.

The seasonal Caribbean 19-20 itineraries are not available yet, including, Jewel, Brilliance, Serenade, Rhapsody, Indy, Navigator, Adventure, Anthem, Grandeur...probably forgot 1 or 2.

I've been wondering this same thing. I'm hoping for some longer "seasonal" sailings from south Florida for the winter 2019/2020 period.

There don't seem to be too many ships unaccounted for during that time period. The Independence stands out as one. I guess that schedule, if there is going to be one this time around, will open in late March/early April.

Dan.

The seasonal Caribbean 19-20 itineraries are not available yet, including, Jewel, Brilliance, Serenade, Rhapsody, Indy, Navigator, Adventure, Anthem, Grandeur...probably forgot 1 or 2.

Thank you both for you feedback. I thought the initial likely ships would be Serenade and Navigator. However, Navigator has bookings of 3 and 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from Miami from winter 2019 thru April 2020. Just checked again online. At least that's what is currently on the RCI website.

Anthem will more than likely stay in NJ even though it made its first port visit to Miami (maybe a test run or not). I don't think RCI is moving her anytime soon. I know, they have done some strange stuff before. I am hoping for a Radiance Class or Voyager Class out of Florida to the Southern Caribbean. So given your list of unaccounted for ships, the possibilities are then Jewel, Brilliance, Serenade or Adventure.

Thank you both for you feedback. I thought the initial likely ships would be Serenade and Navigator. However, Navigator has bookings of 3 and 4 Night Bahamas Cruises from Miami from winter 2019 thru April 2020. Just checked again online. At least that's what is currently on the RCI website.

Anthem will more than likely stay in NJ even though it made its first port visit to Miami (maybe a test run or not). I don't think RCI is moving her anytime soon. I know, they have done some strange stuff before. I am hoping for a Radiance Class or Voyager Class out of Florida to the Southern Caribbean. So given your list of unaccounted for ships, the possibilities are then Jewel, Brilliance, Serenade or Adventure.

I mistakenly put Navigator on that list. As you mentioned, she is doing Bahamas cruises.

Serenade has a repo ending in Fort Lauderdale that is already available, so she'll more than likely do the 10/11 nighters again. I would put money that whatever ship is replacing Navigator in Southampton for the summer (looking like Explorer last time I checked) will probably take over the 9/5 nighters from Miami that go to the ABCs.

Did I miss the fact that it will be in Southampton at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When Ovation came out, it started in Southampton to Barcelona to Asia. Thought Spectrum would follow suit, but don’t know anything as fact at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I mistakenly put Navigator on that list. As you mentioned, she is doing Bahamas cruises.

Serenade has a repo ending in Fort Lauderdale that is already available, so she'll more than likely do the 10/11 nighters again. I would put money that whatever ship is replacing Navigator in Southampton for the summer (looking like Explorer last time I checked) will probably take over the 9/5 nighters from Miami that go to the ABCs.

Thanks for that insight. I did not even think of Explorer in the mix but, what you said makes a lot of sense.