Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I’m able to “book” my Jewel 2019 westbound TA and the Mediterranean cruises are there. It looks like the winter/spring 2019 Caribbean and TA are missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May and June 2019 Mediterranean is missing also...

Edit.....sorry they are there now.

Now just Carribbean and the TA missing

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I’m able to “book” my Jewel 2019 westbound TA and the Mediterranean cruises are there. It looks like the winter/spring 2019 Caribbean and TA are missing.

Plus some Med cruises after the April 2018 TA seem to be missing too.

Royal Caribbean has released Explorer Of The Seas 1st Leg 11 Night Singapore to Dubai calling at Penang, India, Dubai on April 13 2019. This means she will not have a drydock in Singapore.

Could be a sign she is going back to Europe

And maybe back to the US after Europe.

Royal Caribbean has released Explorer Of The Seas 1st Leg 11 Night Singapore to Dubai calling at Penang, India, Dubai on April 13 2019. This means she will not have a drydock in Singapore.

We can probably take this as confirmation that Explorer won't return to Australia after she leaves in March 2019.

Adding to the previously announced departure of Voyager, I guess it's now even more likely that Quantum will join Rhapsody and Ovation in Australia for the 2019/20 season.

Does anyone have an update on Voyager's future deployment?

We can probably take this as confirmation that Explorer won't return to Australia after she leaves in March 2019.

Adding to the previously announced departure of Voyager, I guess it's now even more likely that Quantum will join Rhapsody and Ovation in Australia for the 2019/20 season.

Does anyone have an update on Voyager's future deployment?

Is Rhapsody coming back to Aust? Or did you mean Radiance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn 11 nights is too short..... :loudcry:hoping for the 2nd leg of this!

Glad there won't be a Singapore drydock as we're on the sailing from Sydney to Singapore and weren't looking forward to the ship being worked on an route.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Forums mobile app

Here is a very early guess, but it is fun to speculate.

Anthem heads to Europe for a dry dock and Southampton summer season.

Independence, with her new fancy features from her upcoming dry dock, heads to Bayonne for the summer.

Quantum 5 arrives in Bayonne in the fall.

Anthem heads to Florida in the fall, after her summer in Europe.

Will be interesting to see the actual outcome.

Agree with Anthem for summer season but would be nice if she stayed for a winter season (cruising Northern Europe, Canary Islands and Med)

Independence will NOT leave the UK. The one season she did when Anthem was launched, there was such an uproar from the Brits and a backlash RCI don't want to repeat. This demand from the Brits is why we are getting Anthem back, as she should have been here in the first place but China messed up the plans Roayl had for the Quantum Class ships.

I thought the new Quantum Ultra class ships were all going to China but I could be wrong on that.

Meanwhile Spectrum otS is listed in Gibraltar the 19th of April 2019!! That seems to be her call for her repositioning cruise from Europe to Far East.

Now Explorer is also listed once at Le Havre the 25th of May 2019, and both Voyager and Explorer are listed in Le Havre and Gibraltar for several dates, as well as Indy.

I would be surprised if RCI deployed three ships in Southampton in 2019. But who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were 100's of cabins available last week on the UK site....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I saw that as well. I know someone who was thinking about booking.

Might have to change to Dubai to Barcelona if Jewel gets changed

Agree with Anthem for summer season but would be nice if she stayed for a winter season (cruising Northern Europe, Canary Islands and Med)

Independence will NOT leave the UK. The one season she did when Anthem was launched, there was such an uproar from the Brits and a backlash RCI don't want to repeat. This demand from the Brits is why we are getting Anthem back, as she should have been here in the first place but China messed up the plans Roayl had for the Quantum Class ships.

I thought the new Quantum Ultra class ships were all going to China but I could be wrong on that.

I may be wrong and did have a drink or two during our Captain's talk onboard Anthem but I thought I did hear him say this about the new Q class Ultra going to China.