unable to view shore excursions on Holland America website

Cruizann

Thanks!

Incidentally, I got it to work in IE, but not Edge, Firefox or Chrome.

The same thing has happened to me but with the luggage tag which I can load with IE but not with firefox. This is from the list of bookings, I can still get the tag in firefox from within the online checkin. I also do not understand why after clicking on the "Check in now" button from the list I have to type in the booking number before I can access the actual checkin.

Roy

I also do not understand why after clicking on the "Check in now" button from the list I have to type in the booking number before I can access the actual checkin.
I surmised from that that the reservations system and the ship manifest system are separate from each other. You don't even need to log into the website at all in order to check in and obtain your documents. You just need your booking number and your last name.

I surmised from that that the reservations system and the ship manifest system are separate from each other. You don't even need to log into the website at all in order to check in and obtain your documents. You just need your booking number and your last name.

If you don't need to log into HAL.com, what is the site that you do check into?

If you don't need to log into HAL.com, what is the site that you do check into?
https://book2.hollandamerica.com/olci-iu/#/findBooking

Again, you don't need to log into the website. All you need to do is after your booking number and your last name and you can check in.

You do need to check in to the website if you want to do other things like purchase excursions or Spa appointments.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Thanks!

Incidentally, I got it to work in IE, but not Edge, Firefox or Chrome.

Thanks for the tips, after normally working with Chrome, especially for HAL, I ended up installing other browsers; Edge, Firefox and now "good old" IE11 (64 bit for winds10) and finally, it works!! :D

https://book2.hollandamerica.com/olci-iu/#/findBooking

Again, you don't need to log into the website. All you need to do is after your booking number and your last name and you can check in.

You do need to check in to the website if you want to do other things like purchase excursions or Spa appointments.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Thanks. I have it bookmarked.

• 1 month later...

I don't usually like to bump threads, but wanted to mention that I was having the same problem and using Internet Explorer also fixed the problem for me. Sadly, it ended up telling me that excursions were not available yet for my June 2018 cruise, but at least I'm not stuck at 0% forever.

How far in advance should I see excursions be available to view? I'm not going to book thru HAL but want to see what they offer.

I was told to check back 9 months prior to the cruise.

Well, per your signature you're 9 months out from your 6/30/18 cruise. Do you have excursions listed?

I suspect it is related to the suppliers not having their 2018 plans finalized yet. I know that I was unable to book a couple of Norway tours that I'm looking for, although obviously HAL has a lot more clout than I do.

• 1 month later...
I get the same thing. It says 0% loaded and just sits there and never loads. I tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Even tried another PC. Nothing worked, until I used old Internet Explorer. If you have Edge, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and then click on "Open with Internet Explorer". That's the only thing that worked for me.
That happened to me, too, on two computers, but I never tried IE. After several tries on different days, I called HAL, and the excellent CSR I spoke to emailed me a pdf.

• 3 months later...
I'm booked for a May 2018 cruise and I can't load shore excursions atm.

Is this still the same problem from last year?

I don't know if it is the same problem but there are a couple of other current threads on this same topic. I called shore excursions in early January and was told they should have them up by mid-January and I saw where others posted the end of January but neither has happened. The day after I called the Holland America Website had a Yellow/Orange Banner when I was logged into my account on HAL for the tours:

eBrochures for EXC Tours™ are temporarily unavailable. Please explore available EXC Tours™ by using the navigation below.

I guess we're stuck opening each and every excursion until they get their act together. :(

Utahtea