Barefoot Beach and non suite guests

Andy C

I'm sailing Oasis January 6, 2019. I've tried to get the concierge email, but no one will give it to me at royal caribbean. When can I reserve one at Barefoot??

We are on the Allure in mid-September and can book Barefoot Beach cabanas in the cruise planner. Once your planner opens, check there.

I'm sailing Oasis January 6, 2019. I've tried to get the concierge email, but no one will give it to me at royal caribbean. When can I reserve one at Barefoot??

Barefoot Beach Cabanas cannot be booked online. Only Nellie's Beach Cabanas can be booked online.

First choice is for those sailing in a Star Class cabin. Your Genie will contact you 3 or4 weeks before sailing to ask if you want to reserve a Cabana at Barefoot Beach.

Second choice.If sailing in a Grand Suite and above, you can reserve a Cabana through the Concierge when you receive their "Welcome E-Mail" 4 to 5 days before your cruise. You can also book one when you board through the Concierges.

I believe there is also a wait list for any remaining Cabanas after Star Class and Full Suite guests have made their reservations.

• 3 weeks later...
On newer class ships, Oasis, Allure Harmony the gold card is long gone......

You now have blue, burgundy (star and sky) and pinnacle color (cannot remember the color) for access.

I guess the gold card is still present on some Freedom and Radiance class ships.

Safe travels.

Just got off Oasis, Pinnacle in JS has white card,

RCCL is in the business of selling cabanas. I assume they monitor these Boards for posters with tutorials on how to gain a privilege others have paid for...without paying themselves. This desire not to “waste” their own money...cheats RCCL but also those who paid extra for that privilege.

This poster is “protective” of his own cash but cavalier about essentially eroding the value of his fellow posters vacation investment.

Now, any group who wants to game the system knows it’s possible and also two easily manipulated RCCL employees are named here to make it easier.

Bragging about the success, encourages others. Certainly this poster would want EVERYONE to have the same privilege he just managed to manipulate for himself. So anyone on a Suite should, by his logic, bring as many guests as he wishes. Bring em on! Meet people at your table you like...hey...bring them in...bully your way past the employees. Bring everybody at Bingo!

Now we all know we can do it!

And soon the unintended consequences of gaming the system will be very clear...to the detriment of all.

RCCL is in the business of selling cabanas. I assume they monitor these Boards for posters with tutorials on how to gain a privilege others have paid for...without paying themselves. This desire not to “waste” their own money...cheats RCCL but also those who paid extra for that privilege.

This poster is “protective” of his own cash but cavalier about essentially eroding the value of his fellow posters vacation investment.

Now, any group who wants to game the system knows it’s possible and also two easily manipulated RCCL employees are named here to make it easier.

Bragging about the success, encourages others. Certainly this poster would want EVERYONE to have the same privilege he just managed to manipulate for himself. So anyone on a Suite should, by his logic, bring as many guests as he wishes. Bring em on! Meet people at your table you like...hey...bring them in...bully your way past the employees. Bring everybody at Bingo!

And soon the unintended consequences of gaming the system will be very clear...to the detriment of all.

Well said. Best example is all the bragging here about buying one drink package and sharing with spouses or friends. Net result? Now everyone in the cabin has to buy a drink package.

The RCI announcement indicated that renovations were to be carried out on Adrenaline Beach. I don't recall anything about disruption of Barefoot Beach.

We just got off Oasis yesterday, and the renovations on Labadee appear to be in the area directly behind where the zipline ends. That area was fenced off and there were several construction vehicles parked there. Ther is also what appears to be a new area all the way at the other end of adrenaline beach with what looks like a swim up bar and cabanas with curtails and beds in them. I don't remember those when we were there in March.

I have no idea what this post pertains to?

Well said. Best example is all the bragging here about buying one drink package and sharing with spouses or friends. Net result? Now everyone in the cabin has to buy a drink package.
Exactly! They probably will never cruise again yet ruin it for others.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I asked for an exception and they were kind enough to make an exception for loyal cruisers. If you ask and they can accommodate you they are usually more than happy to do so. We had a wonderful time and lived it up!