Worst cruise ever

akais89

This thread reminds us of friends of ours who started complaining the moment they stepped on board; i.e. 'it's not as nice a ship as cruise line XYZ' - 'It's this' - It's that' - and so on, and so on, and so on for the remainder of the cruise. Nothing was right, everything was wrong compared to cruise line 'XYZ'.

Well....we finally had enough and we told them - 'what's stopping you from going with cruise line XYZ'? 'Quick...don't walk.... JUMP/RUN!'

PS. They must still be running because we have not seen them since....(Big Smile here)

Edited by oldguysandgalls
spelling

...A first time poster probably doesn't know they need to give specifics , dates , names and times.:rolleyes:

You are a jerk and you don't know anything. Idiot.

No, not really. But what if somebody posted that about you and left it like that? Of course the OP did not need to get as specific as you mentioned, but just a little bit more info and folks might have better understand what the OP was talking about.

I tend to think the OP did sail, or had a bad experience trying to sail and decided to just blast away. And, as I have said before, all these postings are for our own amusement, as the OP most probably will never visit here again - other than their one post.

Garycarla

Excuse me?

I never posted those words jerk or idiot..why would you say that by my post?

I would hope you would understand I was not talking about you or your words. I was referring to how the OP blasted NCL with zero backup - just nasty comments. Only trying to show a situation where saying negative things without a little bit of detail is not appropriate, as the OP did.

Sorry if I did not make it clear.

Meanwhile, it is amazing how one possible troll has gotten so many good people all active here.

Earlier comment : "A first time poster probably doesn't know they need to give specifics , dates , names and times."

You guessed wrong. I did read the entire thread. Why wouldn't I?

The ops thoughts doesn't match yours, so of course they're wrong, and in your words dishonest?? Ok.....

A first time poster probably doesn't know they need to give specifics , dates , names and times.:rolleyes:

again read post 43 over. There is an explanation about the poster and posts. Of course he knew what he was doing. No one things you can just post, no examples, totally biased and expect anyone to take you seriously. I actually didn't mention my thoughts on the Epic, I referred to his negativism.

Actually this thread has been kind of fun, seeing how naive people can be. I do think it is time to let it go to bed.

again read post 43 over. There is an explanation about the poster and posts. Of course he knew what he was doing. No one things you can just post, no examples, totally biased and expect anyone to take you seriously. I actually didn't mention my thoughts on the Epic, I referred to his negativism.

Actually this thread has been kind of fun, seeing how naive people can be. I do think it is time to let it go to bed.

No need to read #43 again. I have good reading comprehension. No need to keep rereading.

I will agree that some people are naive.

I don't know if it's naivety as much as it is people feeding off negativity. I have six people on my ignore list posting on this thread. Meanwhile, at about the same time, a thread was created asking people about a truly great experience on NCL. Nobody from my ignore list has posted there.

Some people just have to hate.

This thread reminds us of friends of ours who started complaining the moment they stepped on board; i.e. 'it's not as nice a ship as cruise line XYZ' - 'It's this' - It's that' - and so on, and so on, and so on for the remainder of the cruise. Nothing was right, everything was wrong compared to cruise line 'XYZ'.

Well....we finally had enough and we told them - 'what's stopping you from going with cruise line XYZ'? 'Quick...don't walk.... JUMP/RUN!'

PS. They must still be running because we have not seen them since....(Big Smile here)

I cruise on luxury lines, preimum lines and mass-market lines and I never compare one line to another, because they all have their pros and cons. I've also never had a bad cruise, but then again, I don't let little things bother me nor do I go in thinking everything will be 100% perfect.

I've been on several cruises before but Norwegian Epic has been THE worst!

Rude staff, kids in the adult zone, no respect for the people getting on board. Special treatment for those getting on at Barcelona port. Got severely ill from the food eaten at the buffet and was stuck in my room for nearly two days. Rooms never cleaned on time, poor service, extra and hidden fees and charges for everything. I repeat do not return! Get your money back if you haven't been on this cruise yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm super sorry you had such a bad experience. I hope you took up,your concerns with the hotel director and food and beverage director. As far as being ill from the food eating on the buffet - you can get sick from anything on the ship. It's a walking petri dish. That's the risk you get on your cruise.

First of all, if you get sick it is best to not let them know. If you vomit, act like you're drunk. If you're coughing, act like you're choking. Never, ever let them know you are sick!!! Secondly, never eat buffet food. I only eat in the specialty restaurants for this reason! As for the rude kids, I usually wait until no one is looking and whisper something scary and threatening in their ear.. It has worked all but one time. Don't give up cruising!

Hahahahahahahahaha oh my goodness I think you'd be a hoot to cruise with and I mean it!!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍