HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

There is just something about that beautiful clear blue water in Falmouth that is so special.

35e50c191305185e5babd46d821fcb4a.jpg

I can see you're enjoying all the Falmouth has to offer! Glad to see they've made a dedication to the water quality.... and no vendors around. Looks a lot like the pool area onboard, but i'm sure that's purely a coincidence.

This may be my last photo. 183440f79439918e2c63c56fea7819bc.jpg

Big thanks, no HUGE thanks to Andrew for the Flowrider private instruction session today with the incredible Harmony Flowrider staff. That was amazing.

Heather picked it up pretty quickly while Rick and I needed a few rounds before we were able to take the training wheels off.

Just tremendous. I only wish that I did that on my first Flowrider cruise (Liberty 2007).

Meanwhile Courtney is still sound asleep since last night.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Big thanks, no HUGE thanks to Andrew for the Flowrider private instruction session today with the incredible Harmony Flowrider staff. That was amazing.

Heather picked it up pretty quickly while Rick and I needed a few rounds before we were able to take the training wheels off.

Just tremendous. I only wish that I did that on my first Flowrider ship (Liberty 2007).

Meanwhile Courtney is still sound asleep since last night.

Any pictures from Flowrider lessons?

Random observation:

It’s day 4 and we have yet to run into anyone pushing specialty restaurants on us anywhere. They were relentless on our other cruises this year but so far nothing on this trip.

I’m not sure if the folks at the home office in Miami are happy or angry to hear that.

Random observation:

It’s day 4 and we have yet to run into anyone pushing specialty restaurants on us anywhere. They were relentless on our other cruises this year but so far nothing on this trip.

I’m not sure if the folks at the home office in Miami are happy or angry to hear that.

We’ve just got off Navigator and other than the line up of them waiting outside Windjammer we didn’t encounter this either. The ones outside Windjammer weren’t pushy either.

The biggest “sales” pitch came from our Assistant Waiter in the MDR. Tried to convince us to get the Ultimate Dining Package instead of the 3 meal deal that we’d got. Maybe he just didn’t like us and was trying to get rid of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random observation:

Someone at Royal is reading this ever so popular CC thread and will now have someone posted outside your door with specialty restaurant offers.

13/15 in Famous Couples trivia scored us 4 more pens which we couldn’t give away this time because there was no competition. Seriously. It was just the two of us. Here’s Courtney displaying our winning sheet amid our sea of competition.

665e7ea3e389b1006796326f112f10d3.jpg

1683cbe97849b00a307c90f6572d21c1.jpg

13/15 in Famous Couples trivia scored us 4 more pens which we couldn’t give away this time because there was no competition. Seriously. It was just the two of us. Here’s Courtney displaying our winning sheet amid our sea of competition.

665e7ea3e389b1006796326f112f10d3.jpg

1683cbe97849b00a307c90f6572d21c1.jpg

So what I'm hearing is -- Courtney will get up for trivia ? would she get up for early morning trivia ? I can't believe she missed seeing you guys on the Flowrider !!

So what I'm hearing is -- Courtney will get up for trivia ? would she get up for early morning trivia ? I can't believe she missed seeing you guys on the Flowrider !!

Early morning trivia to her is 1pm.

OMG - you played trivia alone!! There might be a self help group for that....

I suggested that we split up (for the game, not for good) and compete against each other 1-on-1. Then I realized I would have no shot of winning playing by myself.

Early morning trivia to her is 1pm.

I suggested that we split up (for the game, not for good) and compete against each other 1-on-1. Then I realized I would have no shot of winning playing by myself.

Just for fun, you should have gotten all the answers wrong, to see if they would of still handed out the pens.

Random observation:

We noticed same thing on Freedom Presidents Cruise but figured it was because MB and staff were aboard. Hope this is the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums