HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

So cool. We have RJ DNA Titanic. Boss has the Octopus and I have the Steampunk.

Like someone who has great taste in watches. Someone who wants something a bit different.

Very nice. I also have the Liberty DNA. Side note, the cuff links picked earlier are RJ as well.

How does one describe Labadee? For us it is lots of sun screen, sun, and hydration. How can one be exhausted from swimming, eating and relaxing? I guess that 4 hours of sleep might do it.

Lisa and I have dinner at Sabor, the Fine Line, and Comedy all booked for tonight. So much for an early night. Tomorrow Rick, Tim, Heather and I are all doing a flow riding lesson at 8 am. Oh, they are going to feel the pain. Maureen, Rhonda, Courtney and Lisa are all out.

Wow, and I thought I knew Andrew pretty well. I guess this is what happens when poor Owen is left at home.

They also have rope and pulleys too. Just a different type of pain than what Rick and Tim face daily on board at the gym. Maureen agrees, they are the crazy ones.

I actually had a nasal cleanse yesterday when 1 gallon of water flushed my sinuses after a fall in less than five seconds on the flowrider. I heard they might make it a new spa treatment.

How does one describe Labadee? For us it is lots of sun screen, sun, and hydration. How can one be exhausted from swimming, eating and relaxing? I guess that 4 hours of sleep might do it.

Lisa and I have dinner at Sabor, the Fine Line, and Comedy all booked for tonight. So much for an early night. Tomorrow Rick, Tim, Heather and I are all doing a flow riding lesson at 8 am. Oh, they are going to feel the pain. Maureen, Rhonda, Courtney and Lisa are all out.

Was it the Flowrider or the 8:00am that caused Courtney to back out.

If you happen to wondered why I was up after just 3 hours of sleep, it was to get this video. There was even just enough Royal Wifi on the beach to post it up to YouTube. Special thanks To Digicel, Labadee's best cellular provider for the power boost. Don't forget to turn on your volume. :)

Fantastic video! Thanks for doing it so we could sail into Labadee with you!

Time to go lift some weights.

Courtney felt inspired by me and decided it was time for her to lift some heavy stuff too.

ad178b921773e22900a64f8922016c85.jpg

We all carry our own weights.... 30lb dumbbells, 16oz tallboys, margaritas..... My congrats to Courtney on joining the heavy lifting. Enjoy Sabor tonight, it's quickly become one of my favorites.

Wow, and I thought I knew Andrew pretty well. I guess this is what happens when poor Owen is left at home.

I also found a gag ball in Andrew’s Flowrider bag. I’ve been too uncomfortable to ask him about it. Hopefully he doesn’t read this.