FCD for ANY PCL line?

greenie082756

I did research and did not find the answer to my question.:o

We want to buy more FCD on our next cruise. My question is: Can the FCD that you purchase be applied to any of the PCL lines such as HAL?

I am guessing so however I am looking for someone who had purchased on let's say on a Princess cruise and later used it on HAL.

Thank you for your replies.

I have never heard of that being done, only PCL to PCL. Both are part of CCL Corp. but still separate lines. Loyalties do not cross over for I don't think FCD will either. If I am wrong someone PLZ let me know. I have multiple FCD on PCL and certainly would have used one on my last HAL!

I did research and did not find the answer to my question.

We want to buy more FCD on our next cruise. My question is: Can the FCD that you purchase be applied to any of the PCL lines such as HAL?

I am guessing so however I am looking for someone who had purchased on let's say on a Princess cruise and later used it on HAL.

Thank you for your replies.

Future cruise deposits purchased while on board a Princess cruise are only good for deposits on Princess cruises. They can not be used on other Carnival Corp. owned cruise lines such as HAL.

No.

HAL has their own program.

The only thing I am aware of that crosses the void between CCL member lines is the shareholder credit.

There is also the Past Passenger credit...some have used on HAL from other CCL lines, but it has no $$ value that I am aware of.

Thank you all who answered.

Just thinking, wouldn't it be great to have CCL do FCD so that you can cruise on any of their lines?

Yep, I know, even though they are under a HUGE umbrella, each line is its own company.

Again, thanks for the answer.