Pasta bar on the Dream

MomKcruise

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Carguylee said:

Does anyone know where Pasta Bella is located on the Dream? I don't remember seeing it on the deck plans

It is on the upper level of the Lido buffet.  There are stairs in the back near the aft elevators.  The aft elevators also go up there.

13 minutes ago, Mommawo said:

Loved reading your review of your vacation. What was your favorite menu item at pasta Bella 

Thanks. I haven’t done their dinner menu but for lunch I like the lasagna...and on the create your own pasta my favorite was making my own chicken Alfredo with the Alfredo sauce and adding chicken strips 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Thanks. I haven’t done their dinner menu but for lunch I like the lasagna...and on the create your own pasta my favorite was making my own chicken Alfredo with the Alfredo sauce and adding chicken strips 

Sounds soooo good. Can’t wait!! Yes, we  will be having lunch there and not dinner for sure 

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

FYI.... Unlike the other ships where Cucina del Capitano becomes the (free) Captain's Pasta Bar at lunch, Pasta Bella is only open for lunch on Dream. I believe Deck 11 on Dream doesn't have a full galley to do an a la carte dinner service--just reheat precooked pasta, sauces, proteins, and lasagna for the lunch Paata Bella menu.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coevan said:

Why not dinner for sure? The dinner menu is excellent. 

Just don’t wanna miss main dining room stuff lol. Plus from what I heard it was only opened for lunch ? Or was it free at lunch and pay foyou dinner ? Idk what it is lol