Need HELP Transferring Reservation FROM a TA

jelayne

I have one booking with this agency, I didn't realize Lori had passed away until I started reading ths thread. Then it made sense as to why Non was not responding to my emails and it required too much effort on my part to get a response from anyone in the Sky!

I will be trying it have my res transferred from them. Does it have to go back to X or can I transfer it to a different TA?

We also gave all our cruise reservations to Lori, for so many years. So heartbroken over her untimely passing. We transferred our March booking back to Celebrity. Lori was an amazing person and stellar businesswoman. She is greatly missed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Judi, I'm sorry to hear this but not surprised since that are taking weeks to respond to call or emails.

Hope our cruise paths cross again.

Joan,

Don't know how Celebrity did it but the OBCR showed up tonight. Will help pay for our parking in MIA. Hope to see you again too. The only cruise we now have booked is the Edge on 4/3/19.

Joan,

Don't know how Celebrity did it but the OBCR showed up tonight. Will help pay for our parking in MIA. Hope to see you again too. The only cruise we now have booked is the Edge on 4/3/19.[/quote

Judi, glad you came out whole.

In total we are paying $1800 more due to their repricing our 2 cruises. On the bright side I did get a voice mail from them a couple of days responding to my email from 1st week of Oct‼️‼️

I guess they haven't figured out they don't have my reservations any longer.

Joan

Edited by jelayne
typi

I have one booking with this agency, I didn't realize Lori had passed away until I started reading ths thread. Then it made sense as to why Non was not responding to my emails and it required too much effort on my part to get a response from anyone in the Sky!

I will be trying it have my res transferred from them. Does it have to go back to X or can I transfer it to a different TA?

I have transferred all my bookings to another agent

Diana

I have a Summit cruise scheduled for February and was trying to reach this agency for final payment. I called twice and emailed twice over two weeks with no response. I finally went to their Facebook page and messaged them there. I was very quickly called by "Melissa" who took care of all of my concerns. She said their phones have not been working for DAYS (really??????) and they had never received my emails. I have paid final payment. Everything seems to be in correctly in place now, but I would certainly NEVER use this agency again in the future!

If you havent tried this email, Try melissa@S....

My most recent message was from her.

I will try that -- but have heard this has been done to a few people so anyone who still has a booking with them I would check to make sure you still have OBC from them

I will try that -- but have heard this has been done to a few people so anyone who still has a booking with them I would check to make sure you still have OBC from them

From experience, I would say transfer it from them‼️

I got burned for $1800 as they repriced both our cruises-no idea when or why! In talking with X they offered to give me the original price the TA booked it at for the cruise that is still before final payment. That's the cruise that jumped by $1000. Big problem-what the original price that was on the reservation with X was $400+ more than the price on my invoice. No wonder they refused to send me a copy of the Celebrity booking confirmation. At this point I would suggest you trust nothing they say or send you. Unless it is in X s system it's not worth the paper it is printed on.

From experience, I would say transfer it from them‼️

I got burned for $1800 as they repriced both our cruises-no idea when or why! In talking with X they offered to give me the original price the TA booked it at for the cruise that is still before final payment. That's the cruise that jumped by $1000. Big problem-what the original price that was on the reservation with X was $400+ more than the price on my invoice. No wonder they refused to send me a copy of the Celebrity booking confirmation. At this point I would suggest you trust nothing they say or send you. Unless it is in X s system it's not worth the paper it is printed on.

So true!

That's why we always make sure that we receive our Guest Copy of the actual Celebrity invoice each time we make a payment or a change, not just the travel agent's invoice.

When you use a TA, the cruise line sends your updated copy of their invoice to the TA each time, not directly to you, and the TA is then supposed to pass it on to you.

As soon as you make final payment, you should receive your updated Guest Copy of the Celebrity invoice showing zero remaining balance due.

A good TA should automatically and immediately send you your copy of the Celebrity invoice each time, as well as the TA's own invoice.

However, we have used a couple of TAs where we found it necessary to contact them again to request our copy of the cruise line's invoice when they failed to send it to us.

Edited by varoo

I got an e-mail from Non last Wed. Her new company is called Destinations and is in Fayetteville. Of course she processed my request in abut 2 hours! Curiously, her rates were substantially lower than on the RCI website. I don't know how she did that! No OBC, though.I have a paid in full b2b with Sky in Feb. and one week in May. I have asked to cancel another in April 2019. Haven't heard a peep since I e-mailed Rebecca last Tues.

I never had any luck with that travel agency.

I did book one cruise with them and it was fine.

However, off and on for years I would contact them for a quote and it sometimes took weeks for them to get back to me.

The new agency's website was confusing for me. Was it for anyone else? I tried to get pricing on a couple of cruises next year and it just came up to CALL.

How did you transfer to Non? Doesn't Sky have to agree to release the booking first?

I did it thru

Send email to:

To: agencychanges <agencychanges@RCCL.com>

they make the change to whomever I chose and then they tell "sky" - I want nothing to do with them

OMG Sky just cancelled the wrong cruise!!! I asked to cancel an April 28 2019 about a week ago. Today they responded that they had cancelled per my request. However, they cancelled the one I wanted to transfer to Non instead: May 6, 2018. I just sent a note to "agency changes" this afternoon.regarding that cruise. A couple of hours later I got the note from Sky that they had cancelled that cruise instead of the one I asked them to cancel.. Of course now there are no JS's available and the price is $300 more for a balcony than what I had for the JS. Holy cow! I am going to ask, if I can ever actually speak to a live person, how they intend to compensate me for this outrageous error. Good luck with that, huh?