Cheers Package Question

pdilme92

Hello all!

I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this it's just so different I want to make sure!

In the past on the cheers package when I got it (2016) it included drinks up to $10 menu price. No bottled water (if I remember right), energy drinks or coffee.

Now i'm reading it covers any drink up to $50 dollars?! Also including specialty coffee, energy drinks and bottled water too? If thats the case i'm drinking top shelf liquor and my wife could get some niiiice wine on this trip!

Like I said i'm pretty sure i'm reading this right but it is just such a big change I want to be sure!

Thanks!

If thats the case i'm drinking top shelf liquor and my wife could get some niiiice wine on this trip!

Yes, it's true. But don't let your wife get too excited about the wine. Very few selections of wine are offered by the glass. They run from about $9 to $13 a glass. They're alright but the really good ones are only offered by the bottle, which are not included (but you can buy them at a 20% discount with the package.)

Hello all!

I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this it's just so different I want to make sure!

In the past on the cheers package when I got it (2016) it included drinks up to $10 menu price. No bottled water (if I remember right), energy drinks or coffee.

Now i'm reading it covers any drink up to $50 dollars?! Also including specialty coffee, energy drinks and bottled water too? If thats the case i'm drinking top shelf liquor and my wife could get some niiiice wine on this trip!

Like I said i'm pretty sure i'm reading this right but it is just such a big change I want to be sure!

Thanks!

Enjoy!

Yes, it's true. But don't let your wife get too excited about the wine. Very few selections of wine are offered by the glass. They run from about $9 to $13 a glass. They're alright but the really good ones are only offered by the bottle, which are not included (but you can buy them at a 20% discount with the package.)

Ahh I see I see.

Thanks all!

Out of curiosity, has anyone had a $50 drink??? If so, what was it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Im staring to wonder the same thing! From what I can tell the most expensive you can get is around $15-$20 so I wonder where they get $50 from? Maybe it just looks good and get people like me excited :'):beer-toast:

I asked for top shelf on most of our drinks. Much better plan than in the past. Between drinks I fit in several milkshakes. Next cruise I'm heading to the steakhouse bar just to see what they offer in the $40+ range.

Do you know if you can just go up to the bar in the steakhouse or do you have to have a dinner reservation?

Bummer. The only reason I purchased for my cruise Sunday is to get better wine [emoji32]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app