Favorite Carnival Food

Hot Hockett

Alright, we all love food. I love it alot. Cruise food is certainly awesome. I've never been on another cruiseline besides carnival, but i woant to know what you all think is the BEST thing of food they serve on Carnival, and if its somethings special you havent seen on another boat which one? THANK YOU

I love the strawberry bisque. I always order two bowls of that. The roast beef and brie sandwiches from room service are fantastic as well. Hands down of course was the entire meal at the Point restaurant on the Conquest. That was one of the better meals I've had anywhere.

The filet mignon wit gorgonzola butter, as previously mentioned, is superb. The French onion soup with the puff pastry crust was quite good. BLT's from room service are a great midnight snack...but the vine-ripened cream of tomato soup was to die for!! I would have purchased a Carnival cookbook just to get that one recipe, but it was not included. :(

How about the world famous Decadence of Chocolate (used to be Chocolate Decadence)?

It was still on the menu after all these years when we were on the Triumph. A rich, chocolate mousse/pate drizzled with pureed raspberries.

My wife bought the cookbook and made it for me, once (it's a lot of work) but it tasted exactly the same, DELICIOUS!!

Archived