Regal Princess In-Room Movies

Jazul

I've been keeping a list of the movies for the last few months. Some may already be gone but they were:

Gifted

Miss Sloan

Finding Dory

Beauty and the Beast

La La Land

The Zookeeper's Wife

Fences

Logan

Wilson

The Great Wall

The Boss Baby

Now You See Me 2

Hidden Figures

Eddie the Eagle

Grease

The Batman Lego Movie

Kong: Skull Island

Ghost in the Shell

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Going in Style

King Arthur

Assassin's Creed

War for the Planet of the Apes

My Cousin Rachel

Are the Loveboat episodes still on the Regal or the Royal. Or have they now finished their contract with Princess. Was the LoveBoat on TV in recent cruises. My husband and I just love watching these old shows and seeing all the old actors.

Are the Loveboat episodes still on the Regal or the Royal. Or have they now finished their contract with Princess. Was the LoveBoat on TV in recent cruises. My husband and I just love watching these old shows and seeing all the old actors.

Was on Regal last month. No Love Boat episodes. :(

IsTone19,

Boo Hoo, Thanks for the info. Used to love watching those Love Boat episodes. All good things must come to an end, I guess. But I applaud Princess for having such a great selection of movies on Demand in the room, especially with the TVs on Regal and Royal. Sometimes, we just kick back in the evening and watch a couple of movies, especially during a Transatlantic.

IsTone19,

Boo Hoo, Thanks for the info. Used to love watching those Love Boat episodes. All good things must come to an end, I guess. But I applaud Princess for having such a great selection of movies on Demand in the room, especially with the TVs on Regal and Royal. Sometimes, we just kick back in the evening and watch a couple of movies, especially during a Transatlantic.

They were there last year when we were on Regal and we planned to spend some our sea days down time watching them but they weren’t there. So watched some other movies instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you to the first 2 posters to my question. We usually pick up free movies from our local library and since we will be onboard in 7 weeks (for 3 weeks) I wanted to make sure we hadn't already seen some of the movies that will be offered in the room. Love being able to pause the movies when needed and continue later. We also enjoyed watching the Love Boat reruns the last couple times we were on the ship. Sorry to hear that is gone.

KUDOS to princess for such a varied amount of shows/movies on tv. when i was on the Breakaway, the tv stations alone was just awful. when we are back from a day off ship we just like to sit back and watch tv and relax. princess made this possible and avoided us saying 'tv sucks on this ship' because of the good on demand stuff

KUDOS to princess for such a varied amount of shows/movies on tv. when i was on the Breakaway, the tv stations alone was just awful. when we are back from a day off ship we just like to sit back and watch tv and relax. princess made this possible and avoided us saying 'tv sucks on this ship' because of the good on demand stuff

We also watch on-demand movies for relaxation on sea days and its being interactive suits our needs. We always find movies from the long list that we haven't warched even if old.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also watch on-demand movies for relaxation on sea days and its being interactive suits our needs. We always find movies from the long list that we haven't warched even if old.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not if you're an avid movie fan like myself. I always manage to see every one & some twice if really good.

I make it a point to not watch them before going on a trip.