How soon does reservation show up on NCL.com? (booking through travel agent)

zitsky

I've booked a trip through a travel agent. Wondering how soon it shows up on the NCL site? I've already registered with a username/password while researching NCL. So would my booking show up there, as I put in my address, phone etc?

The main reason I'm asking here is that I'm aware of the reservation lookup tool but it doesn't quite work. If I put in some incorrect info I get an error message. But if I put in all the right info and click on Look Up, nothing at all happens. No error message, nothing.

I only put a deposit down on the booking yesterday, so I'm not really expecting it to show up anywhere. Just really annoyed with that lookup tool.

you will have to talk to your travel agent and tell them you need your NCL booking number. the NCL booking number might be different then whatever booking number the travel agent typically uses

once you have the correct NCL booking number, you can use the NCL lookup tool to add it your myNCL account

you will have to talk to your travel agent and tell them you need your NCL booking number. the NCL booking number might be different then whatever booking number the travel agent typically uses

once you have the correct NCL booking number, you can use the NCL lookup tool to add it your myNCL account

But I do have my NCL booking number. The lookup tool doesn't work. It does nothing. Maybe I'll call NCL. I'll wait a few days and try again.

Thank you.

I've booked a trip through a travel agent. Wondering how soon it shows up on the NCL site? I've already registered with a username/password while researching NCL. So would my booking show up there, as I put in my address, phone etc?

You may need your reservation number. The first time we booked with NCL I had to wait for that confirmation number from my TA in order to pull it up.

The main reason I'm asking here is that I'm aware of the reservation lookup tool but it doesn't quite work. If I put in some incorrect info I get an error message. But if I put in all the right info and click on Look Up, nothing at all happens. No error message, nothing.

Ask your TA about the confirmation number, that is what you're probably missing.

I only put a deposit down on the booking yesterday, so I'm not really expecting it to show up anywhere. Just really annoyed with that lookup tool.

We just booked our second NCL, and I was able to pull it up immediately on the NCL website, without a confirmation or reservation number or anything like that, she did her magical TA work, and voila, it appeared. I'd reach out to your TA and ask them.

But I do have my NCL booking number. The lookup tool doesn't work. It does nothing. Maybe I'll call NCL. I'll wait a few days and try again.

Thank you.

Sorry, I commented and this didn't appear until after i posted... you should just need to login, put in your information and the booking number and then you should be able to add it. If you're not, it may be a problem with the website. I've called NCL many times with questions and even though I'm working with a TA they have been insanely helpful, maybe reach out to them and see if they can remedy it.

We just booked our second NCL, and I was able to pull it up immediately on the NCL website, without a confirmation or reservation number or anything like that, she did her magical TA work, and voila, it appeared. I'd reach out to your TA and ask them.

What info did you use then? Name and phone number? Thanks.

What info did you use then? Name and phone number? Thanks.

The first time we booked when I logged in I had to put in my last name, ship, date, and the booking number. For this second one, I was shocked when I didn't have to do anything... I just logged into NCL's website, and up top it was showing the countdown until the cruise, and all of the information was in under the planning area.

The first time we booked when I logged in I had to put in my last name, ship, date, and the booking number. For this second one, I was shocked when I didn't have to do anything... I just logged into NCL's website, and up top it was showing the countdown until the cruise, and all of the information was in under the planning area.

The first time you booked the TA did not have a latitudes number for you yet. When you booked your second they attached your latitudes number so it automatically was attached to your account and log in.

Same exact thing just happened to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me, too. I've tried numerous times to look at my reservation on the NCL site. I enter all of the information and nothing happens. If I enter something wrong, it gives me an error message, but when I enter everything correctly, nothing happens.

I booked a cruise with NCL last Saturday through an online TA, hung up the phone, logged into NCL and the booking was already there.

Log in, go to MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page, then go to the bottom of the page on the left side, Under DON'T SEE YOUR RESERVATION, enter the info and it should show up.

I just noticed you mentioned you had registered for NCL account while researching. Did they assign a Lattitudes number to you when you did that(I don't recall how it worked when I signed up) , and if so did you give that number to your TA. It is possible that a new lattitudes was assigned to you as a first time cruiser and that is conflicting with the account created ahead of the booking. Either way i am sure your TA should be able to get it corrected.

I just noticed you mentioned you had registered for NCL account while researching. Did they assign a Lattitudes number to you when you did that(I don't recall how it worked when I signed up) , and if so did you give that number to your TA. It is possible that a new lattitudes was assigned to you as a first time cruiser and that is conflicting with the account created ahead of the booking. Either way i am sure your TA should be able to get it corrected.

I don't think that is it because when I booked last Sat. TA forgot to get my latitudes number. I received an email from NCL on Tuesday saying that I had too many latitudes numbers so they converged them to the right one. Evidently, TA had gotten a new one for me. Did not make a difference in being able to see booking online.

Called tech support. Got someone who told me I had two accounts. I probably shouldn't have made an account before booking, but I wanted to see how much I could research. They merged them and I can now see my trip details. The search tool works now even with missing info, but of course I no longer need it. Very impressed I could talk to someone at 7pm on a Saturday.

I booked a cruise with NCL last Saturday through an online TA, hung up the phone, logged into NCL and the booking was already there.

Log in, go to MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page, then go to the bottom of the page on the left side, Under DON'T SEE YOUR RESERVATION, enter the info and it should show up.

What the OP and I were saying is that we already did this and the don't see your reservation search tool was not working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Called tech support. Got someone who told me I had two accounts. I probably shouldn't have made an account before booking, but I wanted to see how much I could research. They merged them and I can now see my trip details. The search tool works now even with missing info, but of course I no longer need it. Very impressed I could talk to someone at 7pm on a Saturday.
Glad they were able to get it rectified for you. I had a feeling that might have been the problem. But again not knowing how their system works it was just speculation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

I've just booked and logged onto my NCL page and no mention of premium all inclusive drinks or pre paid tips/gratuities or internet. it does mention $75 OBS is it because the things above are a given and automatically part of your package or do I not have them? I' waiting for a call back from NCL just wondered if anyone here knew? As you can see I'm a first time cruise!! xx

I've just booked and logged onto my NCL page and no mention of premium all inclusive drinks or pre paid tips/gratuities or internet. it does mention $75 OBS is it because the things above are a given and automatically part of your package or do I not have them? I' waiting for a call back from NCL just wondered if anyone here knew? As you can see I'm a first time cruise!! xx

the drink package should be on the vacation summary near the on board credit certificate.

for prepaid tips and internet page, the only way to view it is by looking at on your e-docs. this is only page it is listed on

you can also request an amenity statement from NCL that shows what perks you have