Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Greetings Coolers! We're back to the seesaw of temps. Didn't bother to turn the furnace on again so I am again wearing multiple layers of clothing.

Today's funny reflects this all to common swing in temps here....

34537617_1725202200860137_2963693370301480960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=701153386dd537d61d2634294c245eec&oe=5BBAAB8F

Have a great day all!

I Didn’t realise that Canada and Wales were so similar mysty. 😀

Weather report, its hot and humid here in south florida, and the sunrise was lovely with shades of pink and blue!

and of course the saying goes, "pink in the morn, sailors be warned". Thunderstorms in the afternoon!

Apropos of nothing, I bet most people didn't realize we have a monarchy here in the USA. And an invincible, untouchable emperor too.

G’Day All.......lovely sunny and warm here in Wales!

Have finally finished the unpacking and today my new furniture has arrived so I can now start tweaking!

The old jalopy is in dock today for mot and service so I’m keeping everything crossed all will be fine as l dread having to think about a new car....😏

Can’t wait to hear all about Jeffers cruising adventure.....I’m sure you’ll have great fun....😊

G’Day All.......lovely sunny and warm here in Wales!

Have finally finished the unpacking and today my new furniture has arrived so I can now start tweaking!

The old jalopy is in dock today for mot and service so I’m keeping everything crossed all will be fine as l dread having to think about a new car....😏

Can’t wait to hear all about Jeffers cruising adventure.....I’m sure you’ll have great fun....😊

It’s great to see someone else from Wales on here MissSophia!

I’m in the sunny old Conwy Valley and it’s a glorious day here too.

Safe travels to you, Cam! Have a wonderful time!

Miss S.....best wishes for the health of the jalopy!

Spins....we are facing a provincial election tomorrow. The party currently in power has been for 15 years and has made a hash of it. The two other main parties are not inspiring but seem to be better options than re-electing the party in power. Admittedly not as dire a situation as being faced by your country. What has become of democracy?

Dave.....you are bringing out the green of envy here with your lovely weather. Enjoy it!

J...I hope you have added more than the cigars to your luggage! :)

Wifey asked for a final Cucina Burger .... and whilst discussing an earlier post here earlier today reminded me of an earlier American / Brit encounter on Shadow for those of you that are bored ... and nothing better to do .... and will help JP with my blog ... :D

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3750874&postcount=13

97c454473dee893c54eed66ab66b72bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Mysty. It’s 4.30am, I can’t sleep, my husband is away for the night having a sleep study, and the cat is looking at me as if I’m mad! Love starting the day with a good laugh.