I do flaunt my C&A Status

I don't know any of the posters on this thread personally and as far as I am aware have never cruised with any. However I have found the thread lives up to its intention, that of being humorous and light hearted. With some info thrown in for good measure.

A refreshing change to some threads ( Tipping and Dress as an example) which seem to spiral into a spiteful mess.

Exactly!! ^1 :D:cool:

Well I get it that this thread is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but start something new and fresh then. Because a subject about Flaunting does get tiring and over talked about. oh well.

OK...so start a new one! ;)

One of the nice things about Cruise Critic is that no one is forced to look at the contents of any thread. If you do not like this thread then you have the right to ignore it. I ignore it on most days. However, it does require some self control. ;)

Agree...one of my guilty time spending pleasures. :)

Well I get it that this thread is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but start something new and fresh then

Thats right

Gotta have some fun from time to time.

Love this thread.

Hopefully someone will be able to start another one soon to keep the fun going.

Sea Ya

It certainly is for all Diamond Superiors.

keep thinking that dude. Meanwhile RCI is laughing to themselves all the way to the bank.

When did RCI really open up new itineraries to the C&A? hmmm..... me thinks they just opened up to everyone at the same time which made the C&A folks pissy. I seen the past complaints on CC.

But Disney really does open up to their loyalty FIRST. Even I being a lowly level saved 600 dollars first week before the rest of the world. They don't mislead like RCI does. So there. Keep having loyalty to a company that plays games and you all think it is great. Working you way up for rewards on RCI means you might be missing out on other great cruise lines. And RCI has some of the worse web issues and customer service agents. I would not flaunt my status at all.

keep thinking that dude. Meanwhile RCI is laughing to themselves all the way to the bank.

When did RCI really open up new itineraries to the C&A? hmmm..... me thinks they just opened up to everyone at the same time which made the C&A folks pissy. I seen the past complaints on CC.

But Disney really does open up to their loyalty FIRST. Even I being a lowly level saved 600 dollars first week before the rest of the world. They don't mislead like RCI does. So there. Keep having loyalty to a company that plays games and you all think it is great. Working you way up for rewards on RCI means you might be missing out on other great cruise lines. And RCI has some of the worse web issues and customer service agents. I would not flaunt my status at all.

I'm also a P&O and Princess Superior.

Do you like P&O? just wondering if their ships are new or older.
As a Brit they were our original choice because they cater for British tastes.

They have some older traditional as well as some newer ships and their biggest yet is being built and has already been named,

Iona.

As a Brit they were our original choice because they cater for British tastes.

They have some older traditional as well as some newer ships and their biggest yet is being built and has already been named,

Iona.

As a US person I think I would like P&O. Do you think P&O Australia is also good?

I think they are building a new ship and us USA folks do like sailing with the Brits and Aussies.

Never met a Brit I did not like. Peace out.

As a US person I think I would like P&O. Do you think P&O Australia is also good?

I think they are building a new ship and us USA folks do like sailing with the Brits and Aussies.

Never met a Brit I did not like. Peace out.

They are older fun ships 5 in total.

The new addition is Pacific Explorer and is only 77000 tons and is designed like a sleek yacht of the design of Sea Princess and P&O Oceana.

P&O UK have ships sailing in the Caribbean during winter from Barbados.

They are older fun ships 5 in total.

The new addition is Pacific Explorer and is only 77000 tons and is designed like a sleek yacht of the design of Sea Princess and P&O Oceana.

P&O UK have ships sailing in the Caribbean during winter from Barbados.

aw good to know. thanks for your information. Hoping Uk gets some newer RCI ships. Glad to see Dublin doing some Celebrity now as well. bye. PS It is now okay for you to flaunt. ha ha ha

As long as it is a draw bridge with a moat full of alligators...it should be OK. Keeps the lowly ones out...and feeds the pets if they try to swim across. :D

Personally I prefer robots, like the T2. They don't sleep and we need to ensure that 100% of those who are not worthy are kept at a distance.

aw good to know. thanks for your information. Hoping Uk gets some newer RCI ships. Glad to see Dublin doing some Celebrity now as well. bye. PS It is now okay for you to flaunt. ha ha ha
Thanks I'm always happy to help if I can.

P&O Australia New ship will be arriving 2019 and is almost double the size of Pacific Explorer.

We called at Cork last Thursday on our 5 night Independence cruise,very friendly people in Cobh,the Titanic museum was good and several members of a local society were walking around in very smart Victorian clothes.[ATTACH]423218[/ATTACH]

Thanks I'm always happy to help if I can.

P&O Australia New ship will be arriving 2019 and is almost double the size of Pacific Explorer.

We called at Cork last Thursday on our 5 night Independence cruise,very friendly people in Cobh,the Titanic museum was good and several members of a local society were walking around in very smart Victorian clothes.[ATTACH]423218[/ATTACH]

aw thanks for sharing. one more question, have ya been to the Canary Islands?

Cobh was the last port for Titanic.

I'm glad this great thread of yours has come back to life.

If you get a chance visit the titanic cemetery in Halifax. Very interesting

Wondering how the Titanic museum is in Southampton UK?

If you get a chance visit the titanic cemetery in Halifax. Very interesting

Wondering how the Titanic museum is in Southampton UK?

Thanks I have made a note of it.

We went a couple of years ago to Titanic Southampton and really enjoyed it.

We have also visited Titanic museum on International drive Orlando as well as another one further down International drive which has now been demolished and that area has been redeveloped.