Parking at Port Canaveral

h3yitsvictoria

Also, if you stay at Radisson, they offer a free parking stay and cruise package. It's right across the street from Park Port Canaveral. Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually, it's not free, you pay for it with a higher room rate. Personally, I just park at the port. Easy on and off, no shuttles to wait for.

We are in the park at the port camp. I find it to be worth the convenience to just walk to and from our vehicle. It's just our personal preference, obviously others would rather go for the lower cost, off port parking. Either way, enjoy your cruise.

We used Park N Cruise our last cruise in May 2017 but they seem to have increased their prices.

I am going to try GoPortCanaveral cruise parking. It only costs $39.95 and they take you and your

luggage to the terminal. The parking is in a regular looking parking lot next door to the Radisson.

Has anyone used them before?

I would like some feedback please.

Thank you,

Not our experience at Port Canaveral, the lines to get to the cars at the elevators in the garage is just the beginning, then its the lines trying to get out of the port while thousands of cars are arriving for the next cruise!

Add to that you have to get by Disney, but NCL passengers leaving their parking lots!

On the odd occasion when you are experiencing lines in any direction, those in vans to off-site parking lots are also stuck! You still have an advantage because those vans are getting stuck coming in too, thereby increasing wait times for riders.

We used Park N Cruise our last cruise in May 2017 but they seem to have increased their prices.

I am going to try GoPortCanaveral cruise parking. It only costs $39.95 and they take you and your

luggage to the terminal. The parking is in a regular looking parking lot next door to the Radisson.

Has anyone used them before?

I would like some feedback please.

Thank you' date='[/quote']

If you want save money then this place is cheapest! Not bad at all as you can see in the pics below:

ParkGoPortCanaveral-Air-1.jpg

Beachline-GoPortCanaveral-Park.jpg

Just FYI....you may want to confirm your reservations. One of the locals here on the boards reported they were out of business and their lot was empty...

I prepaid for parking at Lots of Honor for a September 10 cruise that was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. I thought they would do automatic refunds and waited for a while, then couldn’t reach them. They didn’t answer the phone, their voicemail box was full, and they ignored my emails. I finally disputed the charge with Amex. Never again.

Cruised the Sunshine last December. Parking for the Sunshine was in Garage 5, pretty sure of the number it’s the new garage. It was a TOTAL nightmare...no kiosk to pay when you enter before the cruise sooooo you pay when you leave. It was total gridlock for 20+ minutes for my husband to get from level 2 down to pick me and our luggage up. Yes we did get a porter but we never take their time up to take our luggage to our car, they work hard. It wouldn’t made it any quicker to have existed the garage. We sail the Sunshine again in April and May, hopefully this will be corrected.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our vote is for Park N Cruise......fenced in lot and fantastic service to and from the Port.

We have used them for many years and yes their prices have increased but still competitive to Port parking.

We sail Magic end of January and it is $85 for a 7-day cruise,

Susan

On the odd occasion when you are experiencing lines in any direction, those in vans to off-site parking lots are also stuck! You still have an advantage because those vans are getting stuck coming in too, thereby increasing wait times for riders.

Actually not so much, the Van drivers seem to think they're special, the cops don't bother them, so they just pass everyone waiting in line as much as they can! Would upset me if I was in one of those cars!;)

Actually not so much, the Van drivers seem to think they're special, the cops don't bother them, so they just pass everyone waiting in line as much as they can! Would upset me if I was in one of those cars!;)

AmBear, Are you headed out on the Liberty tomm?

If you want save money then this place is cheapest! Not bad at all as you can see in the pics below:

ParkGoPortCanaveral-Air-1.jpg

Beachline-GoPortCanaveral-Park.jpg

Thank you. What is the name of this company? Do they have a website to book? Do you know if they will take you and your luggage to the terminal? I appreciate your help :)

Thank you. What is the name of this company? Do they have a website to book? Do you know if they will take you and your luggage to the terminal? I appreciate your help :)

My guess is the name of the company is "Beach Line Transportation", like it says on the side. A quick Google found them:

http://beachlineshuttle.com/

I am in no way affiliated, and never used them, probably never will.

This parking is a partnership between goportcanaveral.com and Beachline. It is the cheapest off-site parking at $39.80 for 2 people for a 7-night cruise for example.

The operation is similar to the other off-site parking places. You book' date=' you show up, park (keep your keys) and Beachline shuttles you to/from the Port. BUT their shuttles to the Port only run at certain times (which they will provide you at booking time). To avoid a wait just show up 10 minutes or so before a departure.

I think it is a great deal and they've been doing it for a while - so the system is tried and tested.

BTW - I am not at all affiliated to these companies and are actually quite critical of some of their other cruise packages! But the parking is great!

Specific details and comparisons are here: http://cruiseportcanaveral.us/parking/

• 3 weeks later...
We always park right at the port, secure, covered and convenient. The porters will take your luggage out of the car when you pull up to the luggage drop off area and then you go park. When we come back from cruise, the porters will take your luggage straight to your car and load then you are on the road in no time. No waiting on shuttles or other people to fill the shuttle or drop off at several hotels/parking facilities. :D

This is what we’re deciding to do for convenience. Can you walk me through the process? I see it’s not available online. But are we able to park at our terminal for our cruise ship? Thanks!

This is what we’re deciding to do for convenience. Can you walk me through the process? I see it’s not available online. But are we able to park at our terminal for our cruise ship? Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you need, but...

In my experience:

Yes, you park at a parking garage right beside where your ship departs/returns. If you have ever parked at an arena or sports complex for parking, it is very similar (other than the bag drop off!).

You drive into the garage area, drop off your bags on the ground floor with the baggage folks, then circle around and go into the garage proper, getting a parking "ticket" from the machine beside the gate, which possibly involves going up a level (may have to go up one or two more after you get your ticket). You go from your car to the overhead walkway to the terminal (maybe need to go down or up a level or two).

After you have been checked-in, you go from the terminal to the ship via a similar walkway to board the ship, except it is usually zig-zag in nature.

Just like any city-center parking garage, when you return, you pay your ticket fee at a pay-terminal using a credit card, proceed to your car, and exit the garage by submitting the validated ticket to the exit machine.

Does that help?

I couldn’t find this posted anywhere else. Just wondering what the best option is to park at Port Canaveral. I’m leaving on the Sunshine at the end of the month and will be driving to Port. Thanks!

We have done it all; hotel parking, private parking, and port parking.We have decided that we will park at the port from now on. Much easier on all involved, especially if you have children with you.

if you have used Park Port Canaveral in the past NOTE they moved .... got kicked out of the lot they were using as I predicted some time back when the building the lot was intended to serve was sold and began renovations. Not far away but a NEW address .....

if you pull up Lots of Honor and check the address it comes up as same as Park n Cruise ... dig a lil deeper and all you get is pictures of PnC building (now gone due to hurricane) and PnC shuttles. I saw the LoH vans in an otherwise empty lot out near KSC Visitor Center a few weeks ago ....