Need advice on sleeping 4 on Oasis affordably

feenix

What is our best option for affordably sleeping 4 on Oasis? It will be two parents and two full-sized teens who are a boy and girl, and would be awkward in the same bed. I was looking at a junior suite, but the two of us parents also have back issues which may make sleeping on the sofa bed difficult. Thanks.

Thank you! Do you happen to know a general price difference between this and a junior suite?

Sorry - can vary widely depending on ship, sail date, length of cruise, etc. Just do a few mock bookings on trips that interest you.

Thanks so much! I spoke to RC, and sounds like if we can get the 2 rooms, that will actually cost less than a junior suite that has an upper berth in it (plus the queen and sofa bed), which is an option they mentioned to me.

Thanks so much! I spoke to RC, and sounds like if we can get the 2 rooms, that will actually cost less than a junior suite that has an upper berth in it (plus the queen and sofa bed), which is an option they mentioned to me.

Not only cheaper, but more enjoyable for ALL of you. :D

Balcony for parents and inside/interior across the hall would be way cheaper than connecting balcony rooms. They sound old enough that there is no need for connecting rooms; book early enough can be right across from each other. You can get a key only card for their room also.

We ( 2 teens too) get adjoining rooms, it’s nice to know they are in bed at night or early am and it’s easier to hang out together than if they were across the hall. 2 bathrooms are a life saver!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! Do you happen to know a general price difference between this and a junior suite?

I’ll give you my experience for our upcoming Liberty cruise. We originally had 4 of us booked in a JS. Cost was $4800ish including taxes. With RCI’s sale this past weekend, Price had gone up $200 for same booking. We found that we were able to book a JS for 2, and an inside cabin across the hall together for $4350 including taxes, and our OBC went from $375 to $400. You may also do well skipping the JS, and booking a balcony and inside. We were very surprised to find that we could keep the same category cabin and add an additional cabin and still save a few hundred.

Best and cheapest option is 2 inside cabins. Choose the cabins so that there are near each other.

Then for comfort, work upwards, going from inside to outside to balcony. As others have suggested you could have one balcony and one inside.

When my children were younger, we were happy with 2 insides. If the price difference was small, we would book balconies.

We did the Oasis with two teens in June. We found our best options was two staterooms. It cost just under $300 more for two ocean view staterooms (interconnecting) than it would have for one. And this was substantially cheaper than one junior suite. Bonus of two bathrooms and extra balcony.

On Allure we had a room with a sofa bed and a Pullman so they each got their space. I agree that if you can pull getting 2 rooms then that's ideal as you get 2 washrooms (and your kids are older than ours) but at least that's an option on the cheaper side. We just had to scatter our shower times but we managed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk