“Live” Jewel of the Seas - February 4, 2018

We're on the TA on Jewel, leaving on May 6th, can anyone possibly find out who the Cruise Director will be for our sailing back to Europe, if possible. Thanks

There is a list of current and future CDS on the RCCL board. According to it Jerome Sueur started January 14 for 2 months, then a new to Royal CD named Andrea Olivera will take over.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're on the TA on Jewel, leaving on May 6th, can anyone possibly find out who the Cruise Director will be for our sailing back to Europe, if possible. Thanks

I'd GUESS there is a fair chance that Andrea Olivieri will remain on for the TA, but I won't be able to ask personally till the days before that.

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry about being MIA lately! We did see the cost of the onboard package and decided to have VOOM for today our day at sea!! We also didn’t find many WiFi spots as most of the islands are still without some of those “luxury” items such as cable and WiFi.

It’s been a fun filled and exciting week! I will have a full break down report soon. It’s also been pretty rough seas so bring your meds/patches/

7a237e64fff950fbc5bef36c384dc869.jpg

d754ac675134284d8c77f3b674648b28.jpg

We toured the bridge today and that is amazing. I highly recommend this tour.

b4f985f4ece0f5940ace9b02a73de476.jpg

b27af3269c444aa352da89e4fb5e306f.jpg

eb6eb39003051ba8a6c54da642ddee76.jpg

You can see from that last picture just how choppy the sea is today. Nothing a Dramamine and some rum can’t fix though.

This afternoon we are attending the wines around the world tasting. I’ll try and post more about that experience as well today.

Overall, great cruise, great service and food, interesting shore excursions (there is a story here) and a lot of fellow Mid-westerner’s on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry about being MIA lately! We did see the cost of the onboard package and decided to have VOOM for today our day at sea!! We also didn’t find many WiFi spots as most of the islands are still without some of those “luxury” items such as cable and WiFi.

It’s been a fun filled and exciting week! I will have a full break down report soon. It’s also been pretty rough seas so bring your meds/patches/

7a237e64fff950fbc5bef36c384dc869.jpg

d754ac675134284d8c77f3b674648b28.jpg

We toured the bridge today and that is amazing. I highly recommend this tour.

b4f985f4ece0f5940ace9b02a73de476.jpg

b27af3269c444aa352da89e4fb5e306f.jpg

eb6eb39003051ba8a6c54da642ddee76.jpg

You can see from that last picture just how choppy the sea is today. Nothing a Dramamine and some rum can’t fix though.

This afternoon we are attending the wines around the world tasting. I’ll try and post more about that experience as well today.

Overall, great cruise, great service and food, interesting shore excursions (there is a story here) and a lot of fellow Mid-westerner’s on board.

Thanks for the update! Glad you are having a grand ol time! Can’t wait to hear about it!

Thanks for the update and photos! Is tomorrow disembarkation day? [emoji26]

Yes! Tomorrow is debarkatjon day. It’s always a bit sweet day, vacation is ending but HOME is waiting.

Losing VOOM for the night. Check in tomorrow morning from SJU!!

Yes! Tomorrow is debarkatjon day. It’s always a bit sweet day, vacation is ending but HOME is waiting.

Thanks and safe flight home!

Man that cruise went fast. Agree nothing like home and sleeping in your own comfy bed. Thanks for taking us along on your cruise.

Hey everyone!! We are currently sitting in the lounge at SJU enjoying our coffee and snacks until our afternoon flight home.

Great cruise but so exhausted!!

Also, my option to add pics on my reply has vanished. Any ideas??

I was on this cruise as well. Got pics of all of the MDR menus except the first night and have all of the compasses. Can post the menus tomorrow and compasses on Tuesday. Had lots of themes from memory. One night was tropical/white out. There was a 50s/60s night and a 70s party. Entertainment wasn't great-we did lots of trivia, which essentially fun. Loved, loved, loved Finis show- if you can see him, do it. He's an impersonator singer and comedian.

I was on this cruise as well. Got pics of all of the MDR menus except the first night and have all of the compasses. Can post the menus tomorrow and compasses on Tuesday. Had lots of themes from memory. One night was tropical/white out. There was a 50s/60s night and a 70s party. Entertainment wasn't great-we did lots of trivia, which essentially fun. Loved, loved, loved Finis show- if you can see him, do it. He's an impersonator singer and comedian.

Looking forward to all the trip reports.

Thanks in advance for the Compasses. Ok Finis is on our list. Hopefully being GS we can get in for sure. SO now have to pack a couple white outfits, excuse to shop YEAH!!