Port Everglades Uber Question

flparalegal

• 2 weeks later...

There is a marked section as you leave the terminal. We use Uber everywhere when we travel but in this case I think a regular taxi is easier since they are there waiting. Uber drivers cannot wait for rides within the port area so it takes a bit longer to get picked up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 1

I don't care about waiting a few minutes more for an Uber. We recently had one debarking Silhouette. You are directed to the area for private rides. I called the driver and told him the terminal number and what we were wearing. He was there in 10 minutes. Clean car and pay via the app....no worries about credit cards not being accepted in a taxi or surly taxi drivers.

While the taxis are right there, I've never had to wait over 5 minutes for an Uber at PE. They wait right outside of the terminal then come in when they're called upon. It's not like they're coming from Key West to pick you up. I'd rather wait 5 minutes for an Uber than get in a nasty taxi.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...