Current onboard booking offer

srdancer

So the refundable deposit onboard is $250 pp for non-suites stateroom. Is that correct? What is the refundable deposit should we book from home?

[/quote

We paid $100 per person for a deposit which is refundable. We did this on the ship.

So the refundable deposit onboard is $250 pp for non-suites stateroom. Is that correct? What is the refundable deposit should we book from home?

The deposit is the same as the on-board booking bonus OBC which varies by cabin class and cruise duration. The following link shows the current bonus OBC:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_Onboard_Offer_Mar_2018_Offerv2.pdf

The off-ship booking deposit is still $900.

So the refundable deposit onboard is $250 pp for non-suites stateroom. Is that correct? ?

I believe that your brother may have to be going on the same booked cruise, however.

Just to clarify - NO - the on board booking deposit is still $100 whether you book refundable or non-refundable.

It's the OBC for the future cruise that changes.

Just to clarify - NO - the on board booking deposit is still $100 whether you book refundable or non-refundable.

It's the OBC for the future cruise that changes.

Prior to the creation of non-refundable deposit bookings, the on-board booking deposit was always equal to the on-board OBC bonus which is not a fixed amount - it varies by cabin type and cruise duration. Having received the deposit, you then had the option of either applying the bonus OBC to your future cruise and keeping the deposit refundable or applying it to your current cruise - in which case, the deposit became non-refundable for the obvious reason that it had already been spent. That is why the amount of the deposit had to equal the amount of the bonus OBC! There was no way they were going to give you $250 of bonus OBC on your current cruise while only getting $100 of non-refundable deposit and losing $150 when you merely canceled the cruise and forfeit the $100.

I believe this is still the case with refundable deposits; and that the non-refundable deposit is the same amount.

Correct, if you choose to spend the 'future cruise OBC' on your current cruise, you have to pay the same amount as a deposit for your future Cruise. And then the deposit is non refundable, cos you already received it as OBC for your current cruise

The deposit is the same as the on-board booking bonus OBC which varies by cabin class and cruise duration. The following link shows the current bonus OBC:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_Onboard_Offer_Mar_2018_Offerv2.pdf

The off-ship booking deposit is still $900.

Anyone have the current link for on board booking promos

Anyone have the current link for on board booking promos

No link but I've seen the "offer" change as scheduled on April 4. We booked 9 nights, Silhouette 2020, AQ cabin; $200 deposit; no refundable fare saving $300. Got $300 cabin OBC plus $150 OBC and Beverage Package. I know its very risky but I'll have Cruise travel insurance so hope all will be well.

I've see the 2 perks offer for OV to AQ and then I asked my agent to make a group for this sailing and he was only able to offer 1 perk for the same category (this was after April 4) and again the sailing is in 2020.