Any updates on robocall class action?

I remember that and there was a link to add your phone number to see if you were eligible. We get a TON of these calls, including the "free cruise" scams and was surprised that our number was not included, so we weren't eligible for this one. We no longer answer our phone for numbers we don't know.

Does anyone know if one actually and to answer their phone and/or report to "Do Not Call" to be eligible? Who has time to report every call, especially when the average is about 10 per week. At least something is being done, just not enough.

• 2 months later...
It has not been settled. Received an email a few weeks ago stating they needed proof, something from the phone company that proves you owned the number. The final figures could take over a year to disburse the money.

I got the same email. I think that had to be submitted by May 1st.

Thanks' date=' how do we now start ones for medicare, auto warranties for cars we no longer own and reduced interest rate credit cards?[/quote']

All you have to do is find a lawyer that will take these cases on a contingency fee structure. Better yet, put yourself on the "no call list". Then when you get the call, contact the lawyers for the big "No Call List" lawsuit that is currently going on and register to be part of that.