Immigration Documents not being saved

MixerDave

I enter all my immigration documents, click on save, and they are not being saved. My cruise is in November, so I have plenty of time.

Perhaps I am trying too soon. Anyone else have this problem?

Your to far away to enter documents. Celebrity allows online check about 90 days before the cruise leaves.

If you check on ;ine they will tell you how many days before documents can be entered.

Like many other things on Celebrity's site it can be hit or miss. On our last cruise on the profile mine were saved but my spouses weren't. When it came to online check in his were selectable and I had to manually enter mine again.

Like many other things on Celebrity's site it can be hit or miss. On our last cruise on the profile mine were saved but my spouses weren't. When it came to online check in his were selectable and I had to manually enter mine again.

This is exactly what happened to us. My info got saved but we had to re-enter my wife's. At this point things like this are water off a duck's back. Hopefully the job postings on another thread will have some positive effect.

We had this happen before and called Celebrity and the service rep on that side made sure they were saved although I couldn't see that on my end. She assured me everything was fine once she entered it and sure enough, all was good on that end ... again, even though I kept getting that error message that my online registration was not complete. I was able to print out my boarding pass, even though it didn't show my info as having been saved.

I enter all my immigration documents, click on save, and they are not being saved. My cruise is in November, so I have plenty of time.

Perhaps I am trying too soon. Anyone else have this problem?

The problem has been persistent for the last year (almost). When I click on profile, Immigration, edit, enter the information, then click save I get a green check mark with a large "Success your information has been saved" message. I then log out, and when I log in next, it's gone again. I've done it repeatedly for the months prior to my last cruise, both before and after doing online check in, and not 3 months later, it's still doing the same thing. I thought last March that it'd be fixed by my cruise last November/December 2017, but here we are and it's still not functioning. Once I did my online check in and printed my Xpress pass, it was still non-functional, but I had no problems boarding.