change of internet benefit for diamond and diamond plus

We tend to think of prices as relative, rather than absolute, which means we'll pay $12 for a drink we don't need after spending $80 at a bar — because $12 seems small compared to the total amount of money we've already spent.

The same logic applies to booking a cruise. If you're spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on a vacation, adding another few hundred dollars for an excursion or drink package doesn't seem as expensive in the context of a larger purchase. And once you're on the cruise, you're less likely to consider the money you've already spent when making your on-board budget, which means you'll probably spend more overall.

Thankfully I don't fall into this generalisation.

After reading this. He should just have told the guy “a sucker is born every day. And we will get there money. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are currently con the Brilliance finishing a 5 day cruise and staying on for the TA. The concierge here says this is not true and we will all have internet same a usual tommorow and that he is not aware of any changes in the internet at this time. I guess we will know for sure in the morning.

We are currently con the Brilliance finishing a 5 day cruise and staying on for the TA. The concierge here says this is not true and we will all have internet same a usual tommorow and that he is not aware of any changes in the internet at this time. I guess we will know for sure in the morning.
Fantastic....

See you onboard....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I couldn,’t think of anything else at the time. lol.;p Our ultimate dream cruise is a motorcycle cruise but we can’t seem to plan far enough ahead. They sell out too quick.

Maybe the High Seas Rally (HSR) is for you. A bikers only cruise. We did it this past December. It was a full ship Charter. They have a Facebook page and website.

I am on the Grandeur right now starting my cruise today. The internet benefit for diamond and diamond plus has not changed. Everything is back to normal right now.

Good to hear, thanks.

On Allure presently and been having problems getting the internet credit allowances. The purchase screen has been redesigned like the RCLs log screen with some of the same bugs. The 3rd time at Guest Services, the agent basically said that it was changed to accommodate the rumored changes to the internet credits/benefits. However, there has been so much push-back that RCL has abandoned, so far, this plan and therefore no changes.

On Allure presently and been having problems getting the internet credit allowances. The purchase screen has been redesigned like the RCLs log screen with some of the same bugs. The 3rd time at Guest Services, the agent basically said that it was changed to accommodate the rumored changes to the internet credits/benefits. However, there has been so much push-back that RCL has abandoned, so far, this plan and therefore no changes.

Wonderful news, thanks for posting. Let's hope it stays this way!!

This exactly mirrors what the Diamond Concierge told me last week on the Liberty OTS. Halfway through the cruise, they had to give us a letter with a special code so that our days of free internet use could be properly credited.

Maybe they will try again during the busy season when so many regulars don’t cruise.

They haven’t with the balcony discount. That was the last real time everyone made their voices heard.

Our friends that got on Brilliance TA yesterday had the usual 2 days off each for internet credit for D+ or 39.98 credit off a package.

Interesting ... no mention of drinks on your card, and the only things that do not require a purchase are the spin to win, 2 days internet, 1 bag of wash and fold laundry and a photo.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

Three drinks nightly is printed on the back of the sheet that gives you the list of , photos,internet,laundry etc.

I am on the Grandeur right now starting my cruise today. The internet benefit for diamond and diamond plus has not changed. Everything is back to normal right now.

So good to hear. Visiting daughter in Dallas but did want to know if there were internet changes.

Thanks.