Take drinks out of concierge lounge?

We have been able to do so out of both the CL and DL on our recent cruises on Anthem and Vision.

Also Diamond or higher can use their three drink vouchers at a bar for carry in drinks for the dining rooms and it has been mentioned here on CC that some have been able used them in MDR also.

We're booked in a grand suite, hopefully won't be a issue taking a glass of wine down to dinner.

Should be no problem.

Now, if you are taking a drink out of the lounge every 5 minutes, they may ask you to stop, but one drink per person on the way to dinner should not cause any problems.

We're booked in a grand suite, hopefully won't be a issue taking a glass of wine down to dinner.

Technically no you can’t. Practically speaking it most likely won’t be an issue. Depends on the concierge.

My first time in a grand suite the concierge stopped us and said we were not allowed to leave with a drink. It was a few years ago. It was our first time in any of the lounges and I thought what a stupid policy as they were just going to dump out our glasses of wine after we left. We paid a lot for that suite so we just assumed it was a perk.

Back then the CL was pretty much all diamond and above drinking for free and it was so packed we couldn’t find a seat so we left with our drink. They concierge litteraly swiped the glasses right out of our hands. I guess we were in the wrong but at the time I thought what a crappy way to treat a suite guest when they can’t even find a seat in this crappy concierge closet. Lol.

We have been carrying drinks out of Diamond and Concierge/Suite lounges for years. Although there are typically signs saying food and drink are to be consumed only inside the lounges, there has been no attempt to enforce that policy by any concierge on the ships we have sailed in many years.Mostly, I think they are relived to see you leaving when these lounges are SO crowded.

Technically no you can’t. Practically speaking it most likely won’t be an issue. Depends on the concierge.

My first time in a grand suite the concierge stopped us and said we were not allowed to leave with a drink. It was a few years ago. It was our first time in any of the lounges and I thought what a stupid policy as they were just going to dump out our glasses of wine after we left. We paid a lot for that suite so we just assumed it was a perk.

Back then the CL was pretty much all diamond and above drinking for free and it was so packed we couldn’t find a seat so we left with our drink. They concierge litteraly swiped the glasses right out of our hands. I guess we were in the wrong but at the time I thought what a crappy way to treat a suite guest when they can’t even find a seat in this crappy concierge closet. Lol.

As you said, that was a few years ago.

No one has tried to keep me from carrying out drink in years.

No worries. :)

Thank you for the menu. Does that mean any cocktail made with those alcohols are available, excluding frozen drinks?

Correct, frozen and blender drinks are not included.

We are planning to take our children and grand children on an Alaskan cruise this summer. Mt question pertains to the beverages. Are milk and hot chocolate included in the fare? I know that soft drinks are not, but doe anyone know how much they cost per can/bottle or glass? I am trying to determine if the soft drink package would be worth the money or no.

If there are any other tips for traveling with grandchildren, please let me know. Thanks

Milk and juice at breakfast are included...there should be hot chocolate packages in the WJ and hot water to make your drink.

Included in your fare is Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast.

I you buy soda "per drink" you get a 12 oz can...a bit over $3 now...but that includes the "tip" of 18%!

We have been able to do so out of both the CL and DL on our recent cruises on Anthem and Vision.

Also Diamond or higher can use their three drink vouchers at a bar for carry in drinks for the dining rooms and it has been mentioned here on CC that some have been able used them in MDR also.

Got off the Liberty yesterday. I did carry beverages out of the lounge when it was full and sat in Olive or Twist. Also carried some to dinner after the first night when I asked the wait staff if I could use D+ card drinks in the MDR. He bought me a drink but said no it was policy to not allow use there.