"LIVE" from Harmony of the Seas - April 28, 2018

Radio

Here are a few more pics . . .

Radio

I bought the CD from these guys. . . They were very good.

M27.jpg

Columbus Cove Map

M14.jpg

I found Nellies Beach

M30.jpg

It time to get back to My Home for the next 5 nights

M19.jpg

Harmony of the Seas pulls away from the pier slowly

M32.jpg

Hi I'm new to CC. Going on my first cruise ever, on Harmony, 01/27/19. So 271 days to go [emoji7] Loving to be able to follow you on your cruise and the pics are great. Greatings from Sweden.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Great review! Can I ask how much did it cost for the beach bungalow and how many people are allowed per bungalow?

Thanks!

The cost was about $190. and the bungalow holds 6 people.

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone and Good Morning . . . Welcome to DAY 4 of “LIVE”from Harmony of the Seas. I woke upextra early this morning so I walked around to get a few images of the ship(and had some delicious coffee). The Ship seems much different early in themorning than mid day on a day at sea. I love that part of cruising.

We arrived inbeautiful Jamaica at around 9:15 AM. All passengers have been cleared to goashore at 9:30AM. The forecast todaywill be similar to yesterday with sunny skies and warm weather (85F). The big exception is NO wind today, so it willfell a lot hotter than yesterday.

I don’t have any excursions planned for today, but a groupof us are planning to just chill out around the pier, and maybe walk about thetown of Falmouth. I plan on coming back to the ship around 4PM as I have acouple fitness classes planned. (Secrets to a Flatter Stomach and FAB Abs). Iamy also try out some of the slides on board.

Here are a few pics from early this morning and our arrival.

Radio

Early morning pics of Deck 17 MID

T3.jpg

Early morning Loft Suites Deck 17

T5.jpg

Early morning Ultimate Abyss

T4.jpg

Ahh . . . A beautiful Caribbean sunrise.

T9.jpg

We have arrived at Falmouth, Jamaica

T10.jpg

Harmony of the Seas approaching the pier slowly

T11.jpg

Thanks for the fantastic photos Radio, truly enjoying your reports.

Love your updates! That is so neat that they are filming on your cruise!! I believe that it is a Hallmark movie!

I can confirm that it indeed is. The movie starring Alexa Pena Vega and her husband Carlos, will air during their #SummerNights event. Most likely August. They are also filming a separate movie in Fiji starting Cameron Mathison and Catherine Bell. No ships in that movie, just beaches and waterfalls.

Have enjoyed your reviews in the past and this time is no exception. On the Allure, the Johnny Rockets served breakfast which was a nice break from Windjammer and the MDR, curious if it serves breakfast on Harmony? Thanks for posting!

Have enjoyed your reviews in the past and this time is no exception. On the Allure, the Johnny Rockets served breakfast which was a nice break from Windjammer and the MDR, curious if it serves breakfast on Harmony? Thanks for posting!

We are sailing with Radio this week and can say that my wife and I had breakfast at Johnny Rockets yesterday morning. My omelet was excellent and my wife reported that her egg/etc sandwich was great also. Plan to return to J.R. for breakfast again tomorrow morning.

Hi radio

Enjoying and following your live review. This may sound like a strange question -

Do you recall if the pools on the ship are open during port days, or during the Labadee day?

Our kids love to play in the pools and we are going mid-July, where the pools will be super packed during sea days. Hoping to enjoy some quiet pool time during port days.

Awesome view!!! You are an amazing photographer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow, traceyshellz. . . Thanks for the nice comments.

Your check is in the mail ;)

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone . . . I made it back to the ship, and it turned out to be a very very hot day. We stayed in the port area and shopped around many different vendors. We had some Blue Mountain Coffee from the newly opened Starbuck. It tasted great . . . even with “heavy cream”. Having Starbucks here is a goldmine. The place was packed and we were the only ship in port.

We had lunch at Spice Kitchen and Bar (next to Margaritaville). It was very good but had resort pricing. My lunch was Jerk Chicken, Fries, and Festival (a Jamaican Hush Puppy). It turns out that Margaritaville owns Spice. I would recommend them for lunch. Margaritaville next door was packed and it was very crowded. The pool was popular (they looked a little cloudy though)

We walked around more to see a few shops . . . There are a lot of places to buy souvenirs, t-shirts, rum, and coffee. It was time to head back and chill for a while . . . I still need to do my Fitness Classes.

Here are a few pics from today. . .

Radio

Welcome to Falmouth, Jamaica

T32.jpg

Breitling Time in Falmouth, Trelawney Parish

T14.jpg

A new Starbucks Opens Today !

T16.jpg

Hey mon, how’s it going up there?

T12.jpg

I very nice meal was consumed at Spice Kitchen and Bar

T19.jpg

A Map of Falmouth

T15.jpg

Here are a few more. . .

Radio

Falmouth Margaritaville

T24.jpg

There is a whirlpool up there. . .

T23.jpg

The pool was very popular

T17.jpg

The music here was very good

T22.jpg

Margaritaville Landshark

T26.jpg

I guess it’s time to head back. . .

T31.jpg

We are sailing with Radio this week and can say that my wife and I had breakfast at Johnny Rockets yesterday morning. My omelet was excellent and my wife reported that her egg/etc sandwich was great also. Plan to return to J.R. for breakfast again tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much for the info!!

As others have stated, great review so far! We're leaving in about 72 hours for our drive down to Fort Lauderdale, and will be on the Harmony this Saturday, so this is a great way to get psyched up.

CapeGal and I will also be on a plane Friday at oh-dark-30 getting in to FLD around 10:30. Going to make the best of Friday. We are so psyched! Why is it that work days this week are painfully slow? Hey, we are not used to being diamond members. Can someone tell us how the free internet goes? Our last cruise last year we were diamonds for the first time and found out a little late that one of the perks is getting internet -sometime. It was nice to send out pictures to the family back in New England.

CapeGal and I will also be on a plane Friday at oh-dark-30 getting in to FLD around 10:30. Going to make the best of Friday. We are so psyched! Why is it that work days this week are painfully slow? Hey, we are not used to being diamond members. Can someone tell us how the free internet goes? Our last cruise last year we were diamonds for the first time and found out a little late that one of the perks is getting internet -sometime. It was nice to send out pictures to the family back in New England.
You log into the internet onboard, and you should see one of the choices of packages that you can buy, is a free option for you. Don't worry about being charged if you create an account, because the first thing they make you do, is choose an option of minutes that you want. If your free option is 24 hours, you can choose to start that 24 hours at any time of day, like noon one day to noon the next day, if you want.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I would love this thread if I could see ONLY the posts from Radio about the cruise. It's a pain to scroll through "following" "following" "following" etc Or I'll be there on the 12th of never. Please...everyone shush and let Radio post his updates.

I would love this thread if I could see ONLY the posts from Radio about the cruise. It's a pain to scroll through "following" "following" "following" etc Or I'll be there on the 12th of never. Please...everyone shush and let Radio post his updates.

I think folks are really excited when they see that Radio is posting LIVE. The chatter on here in between his posts is a reflection of that excitement. Why try and dull other's enthusiasm when all you need to do is just keep scrolling if all you want to read are Radio's posts. I think telling people to "shush" is a little ridiculous, especially on a message board :o

You log into the internet onboard, and you should see one of the choices of packages that you can buy, is a free option for you. Don't worry about being charged if you create an account, because the first thing they make you do, is choose an option of minutes that you want. If your free option is 24 hours, you can choose to start that 24 hours at any time of day, like noon one day to noon the next day, if you want.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I'll be brief. Thanks A Pisces