Mini bar swap

antsp

Based on previous posts the new cards with printed expiration dates are gradually replacing the previous coffee cards with a space to add the cruise information. Even those are now less likely to not have the cruise information added but by October my guess would be that they’ll have a printed expiration date. To be fair that should be 12/31/19 but that’s not always done.

Here’s a post with the exchange options which months ago Princess replaced with a useless new & not improved FAQs.

Here you go, all your questions answered - what's included, what you can swap for, etc...

Call Room Service to make any swaps:

Question:What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer:Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each ofCognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2)12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ouncebottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question:What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-barstocked?

Answer:Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks,beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service tochange your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer:You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of winevalued at $40 or less.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles ofliquor?

Answer:No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on aone-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question:Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar foralcohol?

Answer:No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-onebasis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question:What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer:If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will behappy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
  • Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards
  • All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Edited by Astro Flyer

With all of the changes that Princess is doing lately, it's really hard to know how the coffee cards will be handled in October. It's not even consistent now on the ships!

My advice, ask on board before you swap them out to find out how that ship is handling it unless there is a definitive answer between now and then.

Anyone have info on the Elite mini bar swap, we are doing a 3 day cruise in Oct, if we swap the mini bar for 2 coffee cards, will they be dated or name of ship on them.

While we typically swap out the setup for coffee cards, for a three day cruise I would opt for a bottle of wine. If we were to be cruising immediately after the three dayer, my decision could be different. It is just a matter of what can be consumed.

We sail 4 weeks later on a TA

The expiration date probably isn’t a issue, the ships name would be.

The ship's name (and voyage number) would not be an issue. The purpose of this is to indicate on which cruise you are entitled to unlimited fresh brewed coffee.

Since the "free" coffee is not supposed to be used on a later voyage, only the expiration date for punches should be an issue.