2018-2019 Cruise Director and Entertainment Director Schedule

Anyone sailed with Chris Williams? Apparently he'll be on the vista when I sail July 28th.

And I never knew or cared who the cruise director was until last summer - :)

Funny I never really cared who the CD was till we had Chris williams this past feb. You should love him look for the kilt and he is super talented (great singing voice.)

Also just to add Matt was the dude when we were on the vista!

Funny I never really cared who the CD was till we had Chris williams this past feb. You should love him look for the kilt and he is super talented (great singing voice.)

Also just to add Matt was the dude when we were on the vista!

So glad to hear that! looking forward to "meeting" him;) And I may know a few kilt wearin' men .. just sayin'....

a Cruise director can make or break your cruise.

This is a little exaggerated . I’ve never liked or disliked a cruise for the ED or Cruise Director . Frankly I can’t tell you anyone’s name from a past cruise and we’ve been on 15 cruises.

When all you see if these people doing Cuban Shuffle and the Wobble dance multiple times each day and every day, you kinda start wondering if these people have simply run out of ideas to entertain people .

It’s all so boring

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a little exaggerated . I’ve never liked or disliked a cruise for the ED or Cruise Director . Frankly I can’t tell you anyone’s name from a past cruise and we’ve been on 15 cruises.

When all you see if these people doing Cuban Shuffle and the Wobble dance multiple times each day and every day, you kinda start wondering if these people have simply run out of ideas to entertain people .

It’s all so boring

Do wish they would come up with new games and activities

• 3 weeks later...

We had Matt on Vista last month and he was great! I can honestly say he is the first cruise director that I made sure to attend most of the things he was involved with. And the first cruise director I knew by name out of 18 cruises.

I'll be heading on Magic in September and see Cookie will be gone. Has anyone had Malcolm Burn?

We have "TBA" on the Conquest at the end of November.

Has anybody had her on their cruise?

Good? Bad? Unreal? :)

TBA means they haven't named anyone to fill the interim space during Matt's time off. The picture is of an actor on the old cruise show "The Love Boat" :)

I looked twice but maybe I missed it.... Is Matt Mitcham not on the schedule past July? He is supposed to be Carnival's rock star of cruise directors.... is he leaving?

He is on the schedule until July 2019... The schedule isn't out much further than that depending on the boat or crew member. :)

He is on the schedule until July 2019... The schedule isn't out much further than that depending on the boat or crew member. :)

I must be looking at the wrong place then. I just see him on the Vista until 7/14/2018 and nowhere after that.

https://johnhealdsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CCL-ED.CD-Schedule-5.03.18.pdf

Hi sschedule is on thru 2018

Matt is on Vacation starting July 14 the new guy will be taking over that week

Cruise director vacations last 2-3 months

The schedule show we have "Jonathan 'Cookie' Adams" on our Journeys Cruis eon the Pride on Nov. 4th from Baltimore.

Has anyone had any experience with "Cookie" on their cruises?

Comments.... Opinions?

Thanks.

The schedule show we have "Jonathan 'Cookie' Adams" on our Journeys Cruis eon the Pride on Nov. 4th from Baltimore.

Comments.... Opinions?

Thanks.

he is a relatively new CD and a floater. He is making his mark. People love him

In all my past cruses I never really gave the CD much thought. Until my Panama Canal cruise on the Splendor which we had MarQ. Oh my gosh, he was fantastic (never had a lap dance by a CD before). We are sailing again on Splendor in Oct to Hawaii and he is not our CD. Dose anyone know where he went?

I hope this new CD is just as good as MarQ was!

In all my past cruses I never really gave the CD much thought. Until my Panama Canal cruise on the Splendor which we had MarQ. Oh my gosh, he was fantastic (never had a lap dance by a CD before). We are sailing again on Splendor in Oct to Hawaii and he is not our CD. Dose anyone know where he went?

I hope this new CD is just as good as MarQ was!

Marq Anthony is on the Fascination, Elation, and Inspiration, according to the schedule posted above. Would that be the same MarQ?

Thanks.

We were on the Magic with Cookie last month. We really liked him. He was high energy and he was EVERYWHERE. We stopped to watch the beer pong tournament one night at the Red Frog Pub and he stopped and threw a few on his way to something else. He really had his hands in everything going on.

Comments.... Opinions?

Thanks.

We just got off the Magic yesterday and had Cookie as the cruise director. He was amazing in so many ways. I’m also one who may or may not pay much attention to who our cruise director is but this cruise was different. As someone above said Cookie is everywhere and has his hands in everything. He is super funny, down to earth and genuinely seems to care about the passengers. He found out my daughter and her friend was cruising as a graduation celebration and he sent them gifts to their stateroom.

He also acknowledged them by their name each time he saw them out and about and always high fived them and made them feel special. Also, he became quite fond of this little boy on our sailing and ended up bringing him on stage for a few events. That little guy was like a rock star! I saw Cookie posted on his Facebook page that he met the boy and his parents at McDonald’s after disembarkation and ate with them! That’s customer service!!!

From now on, I will look for Cookie to see what ship he’s on before I book our next cruise!

Pack is not cruise director on my cruise !? He has that week off ? Who is chris williams....i heard so many great things about M Pack...:(

Chris aka The Flying Scotsman is incredible. He has been on the Dream for the past couple of years. He didn't come through the ranks like most cruise directors do, instead he was a singer and entertainer for Carnival. On the Dream he has a one man show that is so so good, hopefully he will continue that on the Horizon and Vista. It is must see. I know lots of people say they do not care about the cruise director, but I keep hearing so many people talking about Chris while we were on the ship and his parties in the atrium after the shows were packed. I really think you will love him. We were disappointed to see he was getting moved off the Dream before our cruise this year, but our loss is your gain!

John Heald posted this earlier today!

ccl-ed-cd-schedule-5-03-18?dt=4WxS8CSsNfHsPy3xHsXL

31924594_10156400712147363_3072178961388666880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a278294a0cb13956b478c9129bc79be9&oe=5B54D015

31870578_10156400712127363_8981135499108286464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fac8bf8024ec70503112a26ed6ecd2fe&oe=5B60AAC2

31909244_10156400712117363_3026369836641943552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=76b4a36ae5ea80d69db639c1ac6c9caa&oe=5B9D063D

31899994_10156400712287363_8080803550914936832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c8588400ef1388d13cda0a2fee98fd55&oe=5B5BC3CA

31793478_10156400712302363_3230581547153227776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=679b4b13050655bc31542072a86215db&oe=5B54EA27

Any idea who will be the cruise director for Vista’s July 14 sailing? The chart shows Matt leaving on that date and Chris Williams is the next person they show for Vista but not until July 24. He is on the Horizon until that time.

Any idea who will be the cruise director for Vista’s July 14 sailing? The chart shows Matt leaving on that date and Chris Williams is the next person they show for Vista but not until July 24. He is on the Horizon until that time.

Looking like a typo for the dates maybe

• 1 month later...
I looked twice but maybe I missed it.... Is Matt Mitcham not on the schedule past July? He is supposed to be Carnival's rock star of cruise directors.... is he leaving?

I'm on the Vista now. He's going on a 4 month vacation (he mentioned it in the Morning show today).

Matt is AWESOME. We've had the best time!