Taste Bar on the Magic?

I believe there is a similar place: the Plaza Café, in the Ocean Plaza area.

Looking forward to finding out what they offer for snacks since we missed its equivalent on the Vista last year.

Taste Bars are all gone, as far as I know - or at least the part of the Taste Bar that had the samples in the evening. Wasn't on Victory in December or Vista in January. On the bigger ships, the areas where they had the Taste Bar still have the light breakfast and lunch, I believe.

Interesting... kind of a bummer. The ecstasy had one last July and the sunshine had one last October. I didn’t get overly excited about the little samples in the evening. I did however enjoy the chicken tenders which I’m not aware of anywhere else that you can get them on the boat! If anyone know what they serve in the ocean plaza (besides continental breakfast) please share!!!! Thanks.

Interesting... kind of a bummer. The ecstasy had one last July and the sunshine had one last October. I didn’t get overly excited about the little samples in the evening. I did however enjoy the chicken tenders which I’m not aware of anywhere else that you can get them on the boat! If anyone know what they serve in the ocean plaza (besides continental breakfast) please share!!!! Thanks.

Conquest had one in July, that's the last I saw it. I really liked the small bite to eat - but I didn't see a huge crowd taking advantage of it - probably more trouble than it was worth.

Well that is a bummer, so they are gone on all ships? I always enjoyed the quick bites there. Breeze had it as of last August.

The Taste Bar has been removed from the deck plans for every ship.

I was on the Dream in January. They sometimes had what I think was a nacho bar where the Taste Bar was. Also, there was a piece of white tape over Taste Bar on each of the maps on deck 2 at the midship elevators.

We definitely missed it on Conquest in March. I loved the short ribs (beef) they used to serve. Wonder what they will put there instead, as it is a nice, empty space.

On the Miracle last Sept they had a pay for sushi bar. Two crew members there for hours selling no sushi.

Believe they have all been replaced by pay for suchi (sp)

Not on the vista or the magic or the horizon

Its in a complete different area then the other ships.

On the deck plan you can find it in the corner of Ocean Plaza

This Taste bar is not what is was on other ships. Its opened or breakfast, lunch and dinner

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-magic-513/taste-bar-258341/

I didn't see one on the Glory a few months ago. Just more cutbacks and nickel & diming.

Not really, if they are replacing it with something a little more useful and popular, which appears to be the case with the Vista- and Dream classes. I remember seeing it on the Conquest class ships, set up like a moveable stand or kiosk, and it really seemed more like a novelty spot than a true dining venue, offering small portions of items that were actually available on other ships.

"Gosh, I'm starving! Let's go to the Taste Bar and fill up!" ....said no-one, or very few people, ever.

On the Miracle last Sept they had a pay for sushi bar. Two crew members there for hours selling no sushi.

They already have a sushi area on Conquest - around the corner from the deli. Never saw anyone there purchasing sushi, though.