Cruise planner incorrect age

Greetings everyone. Just booked my very cruise ever. Going aboard the symphony of the seas.

My question is, I'm looking at the refreshment drink package in the cruise planner and when I go to select which passenger to assign it to it states both our ages as 54.

Neither of us is that age and now has me worried our information is incorrect. I cannot find anyplace in the RC website to confirm our information. Is there a way to verify this? Just don't want any issues down the line.

Greetings everyone. Just booked my very cruise ever. Going aboard the symphony of the seas.

My question is, I'm looking at the refreshment drink package in the cruise planner and when I go to select which passenger to assign it to it states both our ages as 54.

Neither of us is that age and now has me worried our information is incorrect. I cannot find anyplace in the RC website to confirm our information. Is there a way to verify this? Just don't want any issues down the line.

Will you be 54 when you depart?

Most lines have the age as at departure date, not current age.

Neither of us will be that age when we depart. Unless I book a cruise for 2038 :p:p:'):')

In that case contact them. Or your Travel Agent if Yu used one.

I was that age once upon a time.

Assuming you can get into your account, the settings portion has your birth day.

I am able to get into my account and my birthday info has been updated there. However it still list both our ages as 54 in the cruise planner when I try to buy a package/excursion. I have not called RCI yet to verify my info.

I am able to get into my account and my birthday info has been updated there. However it still list both our ages as 54 in the cruise planner when I try to buy a package/excursion. I have not called RCI yet to verify my info.

Then just make the phone call. Good luck. 866-562-7625

They should be able to easily fix it if you call. On our last cruise I tried to purchase a drink package online and realized they had me listed as 19 or 20.

Thank you, I'll give them a call this weekend.:)

I had a similar problem a few years ago . The cruise line rep tried to tell me that they were correct and I did not know my correct age.

I had a similar problem a few years ago . The cruise line rep tried to tell me that they were correct and I did not know my correct age.

Lol of course cruise line knows your age better than you do. ;p

I had a problem with my age, I tried to add the deluxe beverage package, but it said my age was 5 not 45. I called RC and they told me I had to get my travel agent to fix it up, even though my details were correct, just not in the cruise planner.

Took me 2 weeks to get it fixed!:o

I had a problem with my age, I tried to add the deluxe beverage package, but it said my age was 5 not 45. I called RC and they told me I had to get my travel agent to fix it up, even though my details were correct, just not in the cruise planner.

Took me 2 weeks to get it fixed!:o

I was trying to add a Deluxe with Voom for one, and a Deluxe for the other. So I had to call. The Deluxe package was SOLD OUT. :D