Half Moon Cay Villa

reds9147

Half Moon Cay Villa$

Does anyone know how much the charge is for additional guests? I know that it is $549 for 8 people. You can add up to 18 total people. The website says that there is additional charge for extra people. When I called was told it was $22.50 per person, that sounded a little low. Called back to verify and was told that I won’t be told the price until I get on board. Going to call again tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had any answers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Half Moon Cay Villa$

Does anyone know how much the charge is for additional guests? I know that it is $549 for 8 people. You can add up to 18 total people. The website says that there is additional charge for extra people. When I called was told it was $22.50 per person, that sounded a little low. Called back to verify and was told that I won’t be told the price until I get on board. Going to call again tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had any answers. Thanks

If you have that many friends, why not go all in and get The Oasis. Can’t go wrong and no max people. Private, private servers, bartender, cook, etc. a good TA can get it reserved for you.

It says they will tell you on the ship. Sounds like they can charge whatever they want at that point. I thought it used to be like $25 or so before. I know there was a price listed on my other cruises. Have you looked under your excursion description? This is just the generic Villa page. I don't have any cruises booked to the Eastern (or Western for that matter either) to be able to check.

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/half-moon-cay/beach-villa-420042#

It says they will tell you on the ship. Sounds like they can charge whatever they want at that point. I thought it used to be like $25 or so before. I know there was a price listed on my other cruises. Have you looked under your excursion description? This is just the generic Villa page. I don't have any cruises booked to the Eastern (or Western for that matter either) to be able to check.

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/half-moon-cay/beach-villa-420042#

Thank you. Yes on my excursion page it just says the extra guest pay on the ship. Nowhere does it say what that is.

Can anyone who did this confirm that these villas are for a day and not an hour? On the website it shows the duration as 1 hour but the description says "a day at the beach". 549.00 would be pretty steep for just an hour no matter how many people you have in there. Thanks :)

Half Moon Cay Villa$

Can anyone who did this confirm that these villas are for a day and not an hour? On the website it shows the duration as 1 hour but the description says "a day at the beach". 549.00 would be pretty steep for just an hour no matter how many people you have in there. Thanks :)

Of course they are for a day.

We rented a Villa this past March and, as I recall, the advertised per person price in excess of 8 people was $49. But, we had nine (due to a late addition to our family travel group) and when I asked about the extra person on board the ship, I was told it would be taken care of on HMC. Then when I filled out the guest list for the Villa on HMC, I wrote in nine names but nothing was said or anything extra charged.

Prices are quoted by the day.

If you have that many friends, why not go all in and get The Oasis. Can’t go wrong and no max people.

Well, there IS a max, but it's fairly high (18 people, I think). Additional guests are $100 each...or were a couple of years ago when we reserved it for our CruiseCritic roll call.

Private, private servers, bartender, cook, etc. a good TA can get it reserved for you.

Or you can just reserve it under Shore Excursions on Carnival's website.

For a large group it's almost a no-brainer; it's the only open bar on HMC. :)

• 3 years later...

Hey all,

We rented a villa and will have 10 people. Would you recommend I just tell the excursion desk 8 and then let our couple with the two kids come over at their leisure or is it not that big of a deal if you tell them 10? We're trying to avoid the additional person fee. Thx

1 hour ago, Jmh0523 said:

Hey all,

We rented a villa and will have 10 people. Would you recommend I just tell the excursion desk 8 and then let our couple with the two kids come over at their leisure or is it not that big of a deal if you tell them 10? We're trying to avoid the additional person fee. Thx

I guess that would all depend on your own level of personal integrity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1