Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

5 hours ago, drron29 said:

Well today marks 1 year since my final retirement. I did have a couple.

It marks the time I started to consider my health a bit more. Simple plan just eat less and exercise more.

So this morning I weighed 84 Kg ( 185 lbs). A lossof 22.5Kg (49.5 lbs)

My plan was to be at 84.5 Kg by the time we leave home for our next cruise on 17/3/23. Feeling a little bit satisfied.

Congrats drron!  Have an awesome sail!

The March menu is out for Black Tartan Kitchen and it is Machiavellian!  We'll be dining there on March 25th with Chef Ian's parents.  Should be a great evening.  Here is the blasted menu.....

BTKMarch2023.thumb.JPG.ab256f650b460354d2823d2c8fc8c9d0.JPG

• Like 1

Was just checking in with our TA re an air check up.

Having back up problems, appears they are short staffed due to staff

leaving for the new Chrystal.

Caribbean voyages are fully booked and 2025 is going fast.

• Like 2

Hi water coolers .. I know I don't contribute much to this thread but follow it with much interest .. the  today's funnies I laugh 😂..so much.. my husband and I were booked to go on silversea silver moon Oct ( 12 nights Barcelona to Athens ) but we have to cancel 😢as my pesky myeloma has decided to rear its head again ( after 10 years stem cell transplant) so I will be back on chemo & a further stem cell transplant... Happy days 🥂 but I'm hoping that the cruise for 2024 will be on !!! . keep the funnies coming..silversea cruising since 2005 ...

1 hour ago, Lvshack said:

Hi water coolers .. I know I don't contribute much to this thread but follow it with much interest .. the  today's funnies I laugh 😂..so much.. my husband and I were booked to go on silversea silver moon Oct ( 12 nights Barcelona to Athens ) but we have to cancel 😢as my pesky myeloma has decided to rear its head again ( after 10 years stem cell transplant) so I will be back on chemo & a further stem cell transplant... Happy days 🥂 but I'm hoping that the cruise for 2024 will be on !!! . keep the funnies coming..silversea cruising since 2005 ...

Sending you lots of healing thoughts LV with your myeloma. Fingers crossed for 24.

21 hours ago, Lvshack said:

I hope you make fo 2024. My best wishes.

Last day for this trip to Belo Horizonte. Good weather. Visited the former train station that is now the museum of arts and crafts that present the way work was performed in the XVIII to early XX century. Also visited a church on the way. Tomorrow going back to Rio de Janeiro.

Belo Horizonte is the main city of Minas Gerais, land of mining (iron, gold), steel and milk. The best cheeses in Brasil are produced here. In the pictures an early mining equipment and cheese plates.  Pictures also includes the train station inside and outside, box office, a river ship model, a braziliam cowboy.

estacao1.jpg

estação2.jpg

estacao3.jpg

guiche.jpg

mining.jpg

oratorio.jpg

porta.jpg

queijaria.jpg

saofrancisco.jpg

20230304_095733.jpg

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Last day for this trip to Belo Horizonte. Good weather. Visited the former train station that is now the museum of arts and crafts that present the way work was performed in the XVIII to early XX century. Also visited a church on the way. Tomorrow going back to Rio de Janeiro.

Belo Horizonte is the main city of Minas Gerais, land of mining (iron, gold), steel and milk. The best cheeses in Brasil are produced here. In the pictures an early mining equipment and cheese plates.  Pictures also includes the train station inside and outside, box office, a river ship model, a braziliam cowboy.

estacao1.jpg

estação2.jpg

estacao3.jpg

guiche.jpg

mining.jpg

oratorio.jpg

porta.jpg

queijaria.jpg

saofrancisco.jpg

20230304_095733.jpg

Beautiful Lirio!

• Thanks 1

sending help 🙂

love this board and we know mysty keeps it going in so many ways

sorry that I blew up about kale, I await UKCruiseJeff's judgement

But...just a sensitive point/part I have, not an excuse; this is an apology.

liistening to midnight oil tonight, & thinking how nice it is that I have a place to see & listen to Austrailians Canadians Brazilians Bermudans Europeans and Northerners too

• Like 4