Share our excitement over the Naming of the Azamara Pursuit!

BBMacLaird

We will be live-streaming the Naming Ceremony of our newest ship, the Azamara Pursuit, live from the Cabaret Lounge.

It will be up on our website on August 28 at 12 Noon eastern time.

In attendance will be our CEO & President Mr Larry Pimentel, our Managing Director of the UK Mr Richard Twynam, the Azamara Pursuit’s two Godmothers, and many others.

In the meantime you can read about our Godmothers here: www.azamara.com/godmothers

I’ll post the link in the next few days!

Thanks Lottie. I never walk forward on a cabin deck past the forward stairs. So I will say it was forward of the stairs. So thst anew lass for me.

I did not realize that the CC cabins or large suites were for more than LRry and a few others.

That hall on deck 4 forward is super sad..very dark etc. I wonder what was there in the ship’s old life.

For Cmas I am in a CC mid ship. Spa suites are sold out. Use to love the cabin until,2016 ..took away good storage and the bathroom cabinet. I like to hide things not see them

So wonderful to watch! Congratulations to all, and especially to the wonderful teams in Belfast. Well done! :champagne-toast::champagne-toast::ship:

Ps the hour program will be archived and available to watch. I’ll let you know when it is.

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Azamara for making the naming ceremony available.

Don and I were lucky enough to experience the Pursuit's maiden voyage to Norway -- so it was very special, indeed, to be able to "attend" this event, via live-stream.

Thanks, Bonnie -- for both the reminder and the link!

Janell

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Azamara for making the naming ceremony available.

Don and I were lucky enough to experience the Pursuit's maiden voyage to Norway -- so it was very special, indeed, to be able to "attend" this event, via live-stream.

Thanks, Bonnie -- for both the reminder and the link!

Janell

We experienced it live here on the Pursuit, it was fantastic. Some great speeches by Richard Fain and Larry Pimentel, and the two godmothers are lovely people. I’m sure Bonnie will post a link to the whole video, it is worth watching, it’s currently playing on our stateroom TV, so we can relive the experience. Dinner in the MDR this evening was excellent, up to the usual standard, off to the show shortly, to be followed by fireworks at sailaway

Pursuit is a lovely ship, and it will be good to see Quest and Journey updated to reflect the changes sometime in the near future.