Table charge

Myfamily3

Table charge? Not sure what MSC does but NCL has a few free dining rooms, buffet, and a couple free restaurants (Noodles and O’Sheehans). There would be no charges at those restaurants and eateries outside of any drinks you may add. With the Specialty Dining Perk you would pay services charges when you sign up for the perk. Tipping for meals is done through a service charge that covers bar staff, hotel staff and wait staff.

There are some items in free dining spaces that may be an upcharge like the good ole days of lobster and such. Did that help? If it didn’t please expand on your question so we can help

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There was a typo in the MSC brochure which stated a $12.50 table charge (well written about n MSC forum) but that was just referring to the DSC, there is no table charge with either company.

Yes In this forum I noticed a table charge of 12.50 for the dining staff, and half price for kids.

Do NOT give them any ideas.

"Okay, so if you want a table to place your dinner on, that will be $12.50. Chairs are $4.00 each. Napkin? $2.50" Utensils?........ :')

Is there a table charge for every meal like on the msc?

Thank you

OP, where are you getting this information? Please copy either the URL or the actual posted information. Very curious how this information could get out without some of us knowing about it.

NM I found it.

Edited by All-ready2cruise

OP, where are you getting this information? Please copy either the URL or the actual posted information. Very curious how this information could get out without some of us knowing about it.

NM I found it.

I did explain where the bad information comes from above, here is the post on MSC forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54723131&postcount=49