Chops menus Lunch Vs Dinner

lfox02

I tried searching the forums, but came up with nothing. Can anyone post side by side Chops menus for lunch and dinner? We are currently booked for lunch, but 3 meal dining package just came down in price. We are leaving Sunday so have to make decisions fast! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked this lunch for embarkation day on my January 2019 cruise with my sister (her first). My intentions were to avoid the Windjammer crowds and have a quiet place to relax instead of lugging our carryons around the ship until we can access the cabin. Plus, I want to skip the MDR the first night to be on deck while we sail under the Skyway Bridge, so the heavier lunch won’t ruin our dinner. Now that I have seen the menu, I am also excited for the actual lunch - thanks for the link, Tee and Chilli.

Another sample menu. On Harmony the guyere tots and asparagus were not available for lunch.

Chops - Lunch Menu

APPETIZERS

• WILD MUSHROOM SOUP
    Scented with white truffle oil, chives
  • COLOSSAL SHRIMP COCKTAIL
    Horseradish cocktail sauce, lemon
  • CHARRED BEEF CARPACCIO
    Rare charred beef, Parmesan cheese, arugula, truffle mustard dressing
  • THE WEDGE
    Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese, smoked bacon

ENTRÉES

• ANGUS FILET MIGNON 8 OZ
  • ROASTED ORGANIC HALF CHICKEN
    Truffled chicken jus
  • SCOTTISH SALMON STEAK
    Whole grain mustard sauce
  • CHOPS DRY AGED STEAK BURGER
    Brioche bun, melted Gruyère, smoked bacon
  • NY STEAK SALAD
    Beefsteak tomatoes, red onions, spinach, crumbled blue cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
  • CAESAR
    Romaine, Reggiano cheese, creamy Caesar dressing With your choice of Grilled Chicken, Filet Mignon or Shrimp

SIDES

• GRUYÈRE CHEESE TATER TOTS
  • GRILLED JUMBO ASPARAGUS
  • FRENCH FRIES
  • MASHED POTATOES
  • MAC & CHEESE

I tried searching the forums, but came up with nothing. Can anyone post side by side Chops menus for lunch and dinner? We are currently booked for lunch, but 3 meal dining package just came down in price. We are leaving Sunday so have to make decisions fast! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went to Chops for embarkation lunch on the Harmony. I had shrimp cocktail, caesar salad with the most tender filet and cheesecake.

Yum. You can always do the 3 meal package and then decide to do lunch, too. Personally, I felt the food in the MDR

was better at lunch than at dinner. So, if you had to pick either lunch or dinner at Chops, i would choose dinner.

Thanks for posting the sample menu. All sounds delicious. Can you ask for more than one choice in each of the courses listed? Or will my family need to decide to all order different things to share/try it all. And yes, I eat all I order.

Thanks for posting the sample menu. All sounds delicious. Can you ask for more than one choice in each of the courses listed? Or will my family need to decide to all order different things to share/try it all. And yes, I eat all I order.

Hmm - thought Cruise Planner purchases cut off around 5 days before the cruise. Might be 3 days. There is an extra charge for more than one main but extra sides are no additional charge.

Only one entree is allowed (extra cost for more than one), but multiple starters and desserts are fine.