Warm enough for using. The pools?

bronxboy683

good grief, what? Charlie Brown? Many people swim in Miami in the winter, not me, it's freezing.

Good Grief that he was too cold to swim in the pool on 8 different Mex Riv cruises. I certainly wasn't swimming alone and my over 50 cruises there.

Needing a wet suit to get in the ship pool is most definitely an anomaly.

To the OP. Bring your swimsuit.

Good Grief that he was too cold to swim in the pool on 8 different Mex Riv cruises. I certainly wasn't swimming alone and my over 50 cruises there.

And the point is your experience isn't necessarily that which is experienced by others. The world would be a very boring place if we all experienced everything the same. I choose to experience life in La Jolla near San Diego. You choose to experience life in Lakewood which is walking distance to Compton.

And the point is your experience isn't necessarily that which is experienced by others. The world would be a very boring place if we all experienced everything the same. I choose to experience life in La Jolla near San Diego. You choose to experience life in Lakewood which is walking distance to Compton.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the Mex Riv weather. The pools get warmer every day you are sailing. This is FACT! My goodness. Stick to what this is all about.

Until 30 people have been in the water for a couple of hours with nobody getting out for bathroom breaks. 🤢[emoji6]

As others have said, the answer is a maybe yes, maybe not. There are times when the air temperature is hot and the pool is cold, and vice versa. I always remember being in the pool on an Alaska cruise; air temperature was in the 60’s, the sun was shining, but the pool water was warm. Kinda neat to be in my bathing suit while watching the snow capped mountain scenery go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

;p

:o:o:o

Tapi, not really. we were in Aruba on the Conquest, it was hot as Hades. The pool was freezing. Sea water can be quite cool, in Alaska you would need a wetsuit, even in August. Inquiring minds want to know.

We cruised in June and we were aboard Holland America’s Westerdam. I don’t know if their pools are heated but whenever the retractable roof was closed, it felt warm and toasty around the pool area which probably contributed to keeping the water temperature comfortable overnight.

I also remembered that we did a Pacific Coast cruise on the Golden Princess a few years back and they did have one outdoor pool in the adult section that was heated. The main one was too cold to use, but that one was blissfully warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums