MSC Website Update

sidari

Not here...... I looked 1 Minute ago. I guess I just have to be patient. :halo:

I had account on both the Irish and German websites however now when I try to log into the German website to view my booking I am getting the following message

e9b6565026b8a7ef32bbe0a968e3419d.jpg

I've been able to log in but.....I am suddenly a female on my profile, my personal information, contact information, and address information is gone and I can't change/update anything.

Passenger details are correct, though.

If they would release all of summer 2020 in the meantime, all would be forgiven.

I have changed my password, as instructed, but after I enter the login and password, the next "login" screen times out. That has been the case for several days, now (no matter the browser, operating system or cleared cookies/history).

Until retirement, I worked in the IT field, and I am amazed that their site has been in shambles for so long. Most shops would have brought in outside "troops" and mobilized whomever they needed to get it back up and running. Since they are using Azure, I am sure Microsoft would have resources that could help them. I am sure it wouldn't cost them as much as the lost sales resulting from the outage.

Hopefully, the software that operates the ship system is not associated in ANY way to the website software. :o:o