Summer 2020 Dates opening

jeff92k7

5 hours ago, shof515 said:

still waiting for NYC 2020. Last time they open up around January

yup, it opened on January 16th for the summer of 2019 for NYC sailings...because I checked every day for months!  :)

I'm waiting for NYC 2020 summer to open as well, but not as desperately since I do have a cruise booked now.  

Edited by pyropoodle
  • Like 1

Better bring back a ship with the Havana area back to NYC in 2020 since the Horizon this summer spoiled us and can’t even look at the Sunrise in 2019 without it.

The rates they were getting for the summer on the Horizon were high and they all mostly sold out so you would think they would be happy to bring a Vista class back for a summer. Sunrise prices seem much lower than the Horizon rates.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so having a look at those future dates, it would appear that a lot of stuff is still to be scheduled.  In Nov/Dec 2020, all cruises out of Port Canaveral are 4 day Bahamas or 5 day Eastern Carib on Elation - no other ships, not other itineraries.

So Carnival clearly has some announcements to make involving "the dancing of the ships", as Mr. Heald puts it.

I bit the bullet and booked the august 10 2020 out of NYC to Cuba.   it's not THE exact room I wanted, but I'm totally ok with that. in order to get over my sadness at not having that room, I booked a suite, so I have 600 some odd days to get over my disappointment :classic_laugh:

Edited by pyropoodle

A TON more dates just opened for 2020 and beyond.  My PVP called me a few hours ago to help us book one in June 2020 that we have been waiting on.  About an hour ago, those dates appeared online as well.

Let the early booking rush commence....

15 minutes ago, jeff92k7 said:

A TON more dates just opened for 2020 and beyond.  My PVP called me a few hours ago to help us book one in June 2020 that we have been waiting on.  About an hour ago, those dates appeared online as well.

Let the early booking rush commence....

Nice!! I just checked a few hours ago and there was nothing. Thanks for posting!