Lobster in Taramind

ss70chev

I do not remember seeing lobster either, but the sushi and wasabi crusted tenderloin steaks are fantastic. In fact the tenderloin was better than any steaks we had in the PG.

Edited by terrydtx

34 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Don't think Tamarind has it.

Tamarind has long had "wok seared lobster with ginger and garlic"  ... one of my two favorites.  See page 3 of http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Tamarind-Menu.pdf

Last time we were in a Tam was two years ago, so I don't know if it has been removed since then.

Edited by catl331
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Had the lobster stir wok ginger and garlic in Koningsdam Tamarind a couple of weeks ago. Delicious!

Great, hope it is still on the menu in December. I had this last year on Nieuw Amsterdam and it was my favorite!

Both the soft crab and the lobster were fishy and inedible.   We loved them so much our first time in Tamarind we ordered the same things the second time.  I would just order them earlier in a cruise.  It was like night and day.   We actually rebooked a second night in Tamarind because they were so good and then later they turned into our worst meal on the trip.