Unlimited Soda & More Package?

encruiserpr

19 minutes ago, Bruin Steve said:

I'm only on a 3-night cruise...even 12 bottles may be overkill...

You can always bring your own water. A small number would be easy to pack.  If you are traveling right from an airport, the cheap preorder of 12 bottles might be easier.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:05 PM, Ep010835 said:

Im perfectly content with the big water bottles in lieu of two tumblers that would require constant washing. 

Good move on the part of Princess (IMO). 

I've had this package several times, but NEVER received any bottled water with it.

I stopped buying the coke package for 2 reasons. First was who drinks $8.05 daily of coke? I son't want mocktails with all that sugar and calories, only want diet coke. 2nd was when brought my glass of fountain coke sometimes it was regular coke not diet. Now I just trade my mini bar in for all diet cokes and bring a can to lunch and lunch mself and I know what I'm getting. 

On 1/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, cruzsnooze said:

I stopped buying the coke package for 2 reasons. First was who drinks $8.05 daily of coke? I son't want mocktails with all that sugar and calories, only want diet coke. 2nd was when brought my glass of fountain coke sometimes it was regular coke not diet. Now I just trade my mini bar in for all diet cokes and bring a can to lunch and lunch mself and I know what I'm getting. 

Who drinks $8 of Diet Coke a day, you ask.

at $2 or $3 each, easy, me. That’s three or four drinks, I don’t drink coffee tea or alcohol.

• Like 1

I just bought the package...for me...

Mine is a 3-night cruise with zero intermediate ports...

Even at two bucks a Coke, I should have no problem downing 4 Cokes a day to break even...

Dinner alone, I probably drink at least three...add lunch, a drink or two at the show...And, since they are all at sea days, I'll probably have a Coke or two, at a minimum, just hanging out during the day...

My wife, OTOH, decided against it--she thinks carbonated soda is somehow bad for her...For seven bucks, she's getting the bottled water package...even though I keep telling her there's nothing wrong with the ship's tap water.  If it makes her happy....

So, for a measly $31, we've taken care of the drinks issue...except, maybe, if we desire a little alcohol...

On 1/22/2019 at 9:11 PM, dog said:

I've had this package several times, but NEVER received any bottled water with it.

It was a complete surprise to me. As I was starting to walk away from the bar after completing the transaction, the bartender stopped me and handed me 4 - 1.5 liter bottles of very COLD water. As we were all the way at the stern of the boat, it was a long cold walk!