Elite Free Drinks

Bornbeau

Am going on a transatlantic in April and was wondering how many free drinks you get with elite status. I have heard 3 per night between 6 and 8 at Michael's club I believe. I could be wrong. 

Also I know you can bring two bottles of wine onboard.can anyone confirm if that is per person and what size.

Yes, three drink coupons are loaded on your SeaPass Card.  The hours usually are between 5-7.  Michael's Club is now a venue exclusive to Suites and Zenith members.  The coupons are good at any bar (on an S-Class ship) except the World Class Bar.  They are only good for the drinks on the Captain's Club Happy Hour menu.

Two 750.ml bottles of wine are allowed per cabin.

12 minutes ago, Bornbeau said:

Thanks for the reply I thought I might be wrong about Michael's club. Do you know if it is 3 drinks per night. Usually have beverage package but not this time.

Three drinks per night except the night of embarkation. The three CC drinks can not be used for room service or the minibar.  

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Yes, three drink coupons are loaded on your SeaPass Card.  The hours usually are between 5-7.  Michael's Club is now a venue exclusive to Suites and Zenith members.  The coupons are good at any bar (on an S-Class ship) except the World Class Bar.  They are only good for the drinks on the Captain's Club Happy Hour menu.

Two 750.ml bottles of wine are allowed per cabin.

What drinks are on the Captains Club Happy Hour Menu? 

14 hours ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

And also not on the Captain's Senior Officers Celebration night.

This used to be the policy, but on our TA last fall on the Reflection, the electronic coupons on our card were good every night except the first night.  They worked just fine the nights of the Captain's events.