Paradise Beach now offering an All Inclusive option.

imluvncruzn

2 hours ago, Johnt1fan said:

I want to be part of this group how do I if I am? I always get confused. Also is there a meet and greet?

Thanks

Are you searching for the roll call group for your cruise? :classic_wacko:

What ship and what dates?

On 1/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, imluvncruzn said:

Received an email from PB today saying they are now offering an AI option.  Appears that it is $63pp but they offered a 10% discount code in the email.  

INCLUDED

Free Entry
Drinks include Domestic Alcohol, Frozen Drinks, Margaritas, Piña Coladas, Sol, and XX Beer, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks, Sodas and Water (Yards, Shots, Wine, or drinks served in Coconuts or pineapples are not included)
Food is served a la Carte from our excellent Menu
Heated Pool and Fresh Water Showers
Lounge Chairs
Restrooms and Changing Rooms
Free High-Speed Wi-Fi
ALSO AVAILABLE (Surcharges Apply)

Premium and Top Shelf Liquor options
Fun Pass (Water Park + Kayaks + Paddleboards + Snorkeling Gear)
Wave Runners, Parasailing and Banana Boat
Massages and Braids
Henna Tattoos
Lockers

On 1/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, imluvncruzn said:

The discount code is SUNSHINE

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Husky61 said:

It looks nice, but I have heard reports that with 7 cruise ships in port, it is extremely crowded. Is that correct?😄

If you have a family and want activities - water sports, inflatables, pool -  the facilities are very good. It is not somewhere to go and relax quietly.

the above photo was taken in the summer (low season) I believe with maybe 4/5(?) ships in port. I have been in January and I had trouble finding shade. I think it depends on the demographics of your group. I would not go as an older couple wanting to relax. I would go as a family or younger couple.

Edited by c-leg5

Here is the response I got regarding their cancellation policy.

Greetings from sunny Cozumel and the best Beach Club on the island, Paradise Beach. Here below are our All-Inclusive cancellation policy:

Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the reservation will receive a 100% deposit refund.

Cancellations on the day of the reservation does not apply for refunds.

In the event of your ship is not able to dock in Cozumel you will receive a 100% deposit refund.

In the event of changes in ships itinerary your reservations will still be honored. Please contact us directly,reservations@paradise-beach-cozumel.com

I hope this information has been helpful and please let me know if you have any other questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Saludos!

Malin

Paradise Beach

16 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

If you have a family and want activities - water sports, inflatables, pool -  the facilities are very good. It is not somewhere to go and relax quietly.

the above photo was taken in the summer (low season) I believe with maybe 4/5(?) ships in port. I have been in January and I had trouble finding shade. I think it depends on the demographics of your group. I would not go as an older couple wanting to relax. I would go as a family or younger couple.

Thanks for the info.  I am mainly concerned how crowded it will be with 7 cruise ships in port.😃

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Husky61 said:

Thanks for the info.  I am mainly concerned how crowded it will be with 7 cruise ships in port.😃

For me it would be crowded, others will say it is big and there is plenty of room!

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, Husky61 said:

5-6 ships is a normal day for Cozumel, so it will not be that many extra visitors. Obviously arrive as early as possible to get the best choice of seating.

On 1/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, hp_slash said:

I'm hoping there is still the pay-as-you-go option...I'm heading to Cozumel in 3 weeks and DH & I aren't drinkers.

Yes definitely there is still the pay as you go option.   We spent a fabulous day at Paradise Beach last Thursday.  None of us did the all inclusive option but we aren’t big drinkers!  We just love Paradise Beach, the pool, the cleanliness and the great service.  Our food was very good too!

Our excellent waiter Hugo explained the all inclusive option to me, said it is $63 per person and includes unlimited drinks and you can order anything you want off the menu.  For big eaters and drinkers this is a good deal!  

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

As JohninDC said, we didn't find it overly busy with 5 ships in port one day. There are a lot of beach clubs and activities to choose from. I did find Chankanaab to be a zoo though on a similar port load day and the pool, with many cruisers on an all inclusive excursion, crazy. The pool was pretty murky with sand and stuff floating in it. Yikes.

18 hours ago, B&J_Pgh said:

My cousin will be in Cozumel next weekend.  She will be on the Grandeur.  Can anyone tell me the cab fare for 4 from their pier to Paradise Beach? 

Should be about $17+tip each way.  The current cab fares to popular tourist spots will be posted on a board near the taxi line for the pier.  It never hurts to verify the fare BEFORE you get into the cab.

2 hours ago, Johnt1fan said:

When is meet and greet? I know for cruise critics they give slight refreshments i'f u contact them

You need to find the roll call for your group for those answers. This forum is all about Cozumel.

Edited by gometros

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gone since they have added the AI option and still just done pay as you go?  We are heading there next week and don't want to do the AI, but it's an 11-ship day so I'm concerned that they may get too busy with pre-reserved AI people.  We do get into port early morning and plan to head straight there.

53 minutes ago, AKfamily said:

Has anyone gone since they have added the AI option and still just done pay as you go?  We are heading there next week and don't want to do the AI, but it's an 11-ship day so I'm concerned that they may get too busy with pre-reserved AI people.  We do get into port early morning and plan to head straight there.

We are there next week and i thought we had 8 ships.

Which day are you there as some will have to tender with that many unless they are not there all day?

9 hours ago, AKfamily said:

We were there in early February.  They offered the AI option but did not push it. Six ships in port that day and no issues or crowds - lots of empty chairs by the pool and beach.

Ok just back from our cruise and visited Paradise Beach on 2/13/18.  We've been to PB many times over the years and wanted to try the AI option this time.  Upon arrival, they do explain the AI option to you but also present you with the option and prices for the pay as you go option.  You get a bracelet and are given choice to sit by pool or beach.  We went with beach.  It was windy and they did not allow any of the umbrellas to be opened on this day.  No biggie for us but imagine it would be for someone who needed shade.  There were 5 ships just at the Puerta Maya pier with us.  Not sure how many at the International pier and PB was not busy AT ALL.  As a matter of fact I've never in all my visits seen it so empty.  You could order any food off the menu.  The food was good but the portions were much smaller than they used to be.  We ordered nachos with chicken (which we've had in the past).  The portion was much smaller than when we previously ordered.  Now there's nothing saying you can't order more than one.  Just letting you know the portions were smaller.  I drank mixed drinks and my dh drank Dos Equis.  They offered a draft in a 9oz. cup or a big bottle (40 oz) in a bucket of ice.  I found the mixed drinks to be very watered down.  Something I thought odd was that the entire beach was lined with loungers but you were only allowed to enter at one small section (maybe 1/4 of the size of the entire beach).  PB staff (4 of them) stood at the shore line all day long and whistled if any one entered any other area.  Extremely inconvenient for anyone not sitting in that area.  The wait staff were excellent.  I mean every few minutes asking if we needed anything, refilling ice in the bucket, and offering to get food.  Don't know if they were that attentive because the beach was so empty?  Around 3:00 we wanted to switch to the pool area.  Our one waiter said that we would receive another waiter if we went to the pool which I didn't like because now we would potentially need to tip 4 waiters instead of two as they work in teams.  We told our head waiter that we wanted to keep him so he continued to serve us by the pool.  No bottles of beer at the pool though which is understandable because of the glass.  At the end of the day, the waiter prints a bill of everything you ordered with a zero balance and asks you to sign it.  He then explains that gratuity was not included and gives you the opportunity to tip him.  I liked it and would do it again but am anxious to hear from someone else that has the mixed drinks because as I mentioned earlier, mine were very watered down.  

• Like 1