Self disembark question

4 minutes ago, Saman said:

I presume disembarking so early is to get to the airport on time ? we have a 13.00 flight so was thinking of leaving about 9 , what time would we have to leave cabin?

Your Compass will tell you what time you need to be out of your  cabin...usually by 7:30-8:00am. If you are not doing self disemabark you will be assigned a Zone number and time.  Until then you can roam freely on top and enjoy a leisurely breakfast or coffee. With a 1pm flight...you can relax and disembark leisurely

1 hour ago, lcpagejr said:

Your Compass will tell you what time you need to be out of your  cabin...usually by 7:30-8:00am. If you are not doing self disemabark you will be assigned a Zone number and time.  Until then you can roam freely on top and enjoy a leisurely breakfast or coffee. With a 1pm flight...you can relax and disembark leisurely

Thankyou , we will be self desembark ,so would beable to take our 3 small cases with us to breakfast after we leave cabin ? or do they still serve breakfast in cabin on last day?

1 minute ago, Saman said:

Thankyou , we will be self desembark ,so would beable to take our 3 small cases with us to breakfast after we leave cabin ? or do they still serve breakfast in cabin on last day?

Normally no room service on disembarkation day.

2 hours ago, Saman said:

Sure.... Disembarkation day is always a bit hectic.... But if you go up to the Windjammer you can keep your bags with you.... Just keep them out of the walking area. In the past we found tables outside and kept bags near us. Worked out fine 

3 hours ago, Saman said:

If you want to be off on the early side, and  want to  wait in line prior to 6AM, I don't believe   any breakfast is open that early.   If you decide to have breakfast and  then self disembark at a later time,  then yes taking your bags will be fine.   On our past   December Oasis cruise,  RCCL brought a coffee cart around for those of us in the early self depart line.  Very  nice gesture.     The room service  question was already answered. 

m

Can you self disembark at any time during the disembarkation process? I pack light and can easily carry my luggage off the ship on my own, but I don't want/need to get off the ship by 8am. Can I wait until 9:30 and just walk off? Or is self-disembark just limited to the hours listed in the compass and anything later requires a tag?

Did self disembark off of Oasis on Sunday. Windjammer opened at 5:30. People were already lined up on Deck 5 at that time. We had breakfast and got in line around 6:20 and the line started moving about 10 minutes later. Just took a few minutes to get off ship and a few minutes to get thru customs. Had a 10:40 flight and ended up waiting at airport close to 2 hours for flight.