"Live" From Symphony of the Seas. February 9-16, 2019 - Trainman-2 Tribute

23 minutes ago, Pratique said:

There was a tram running back and forth along the pier when I was there last month. Apparently it's not always in operation?

Thanks, I hope it is running when we get there.  Our cruise is in January, so perhaps it runs in Jan and not in Feb??  Who knows?

Mr Fun,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

43 minutes ago, katiel53 said:

Thanks, I hope it is running when we get there.  Our cruise is in January, so perhaps it runs in Jan and not in Feb??  Who knows?

Mr Fun,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

We were there last year February 28th no tram. That's a long walk down that Pier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

During that visit to Park Cafe I only saw plan. Will check next time I’m there in case it was just for that occasion. 

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Day and evening are on those, what they put in our room each night for the next day. Only thing I’ve not posted are the advertising and excursion stuff. 

MrFunInTheSun, thanks for looking for different chips at Park Cafe.  The individual who is interested 😉, says thank-you.

As for the Compasses I was just looking for the good old single page night time one.  After just returning from Allure and scanning them my eyes had blinders on.  I'm now having to go back and read them a little closer.  

Have a blast on the bar crawl.  Looking forward to updates, and hopefully it isn't moist all day.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Good Morning, welcome to Day Five “Live” from the Symphony of the Seas and Cozumel.

~snip~

So last night when we made our Windjammer excursion I was on the hunt for some bread pudding for Trainman as that seemed to be one of his favorites he mentioned or talked about when he couldn’t get it in his reviews. Well I was unsuccessful. I’ll check again today as I may have just missed it. 

It is usually apart from the rest of the desserts. 

I didn't see any whole cakes in your pictures.  Do they still have those.  They had them for the transatlantic and when you first came in, it was lovely.  After several had hacked away it was a terrible mess!

Edited by truffles2

1AD32120-0654-4AD6-8068-E422DD046C4D_zps

Next time your cruise brings you to Cozumel I highly recommend you book the Cozumel Bar Hop. Be sure you go to the original Cozumel Bar Hop. I’ve done this tour many times and it is the best. They insure you are back to your ship on time and bring you to some of the best parts of the island. 

5B90680C-8E1F-4A7D-B6A3-9399D6145475_zps

36696C31-7406-4D9F-B5B0-52450CF78CAF_zps

F10F3B24-11A0-4947-A6ED-53759CFFE173_zps

A39ACDDD-7BBB-4D90-8092-A5C32E8EA1C8_zps

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

7 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

3F86EBEE-AE7B-4BE5-AD15-63D765090840_zps

I have really been enjoying your live review.  I was onboard at the end of November and am sailing March 2 and seeing your pictures is helping tide me over.

I hope you are the one who stuck those blueberries in there because, if not, that is a sad excuse for restaurant blueberry pancake... 🙂

13 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I hope you are the one who stuck those blueberries in there because, if not, that is a sad excuse for restaurant blueberry pancake... 🙂

The pancakes on the Brilliance last week were identical to these.  Can’t believe they are so uniformly and consistently pathetic!

20 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I have really been enjoying your live review.  I was onboard at the end of November and am sailing March 2 and seeing your pictures is helping tide me over.

Sadly that is how they were cooked. 

5 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The pancakes on the Brilliance last week were identical to these.  Can’t believe they are so uniformly and consistently pathetic!

Yup. But once I dug in there seemed to be more blueberries or had illusions from drinking the night before. 😀

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

MrFunInTheSun, thanks for looking for different chips at Park Cafe.  The individual who is interested 😉, says thank-you.

As for the Compasses I was just looking for the good old single page night time one.  After just returning from Allure and scanning them my eyes had blinders on.  I'm now having to go back and read them a little closer.  

Have a blast on the bar crawl.  Looking forward to updates, and hopefully it isn't moist all day.

Todays moist day turned into a wonderful day, at least for us. 😀

3 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

How and who is the Cruise Director?  Thank you.

This sheet is telling me Bobby Brown is the cruise director. 

CC9EF956-72AE-4B2A-98E2-2822CC269A0C_zps

Guess he’s on the ship. 😀

1 hour ago, LBumb said:

I’m craving park cafe now lol

Usually never go wrong with Park Cafe! 😀

1 hour ago, truffles2 said:

It is usually apart from the rest of the desserts. 

I didn't see any whole cakes in your pictures.  Do they still have those.  They had them for the transatlantic and when you first came in, it was lovely.  After several had hacked away it was a terrible mess!

That’s what I thought. Will surely be investigating again. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I am still in shock about the pancake.  I was positive you had done it or I never would have even mentioned it LOL.

Haha. I’m a sarcastic one, but sadly I can’t take credit for the blueberry(s) 😜 That is how they were.