Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

37 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I've done the Bar Hop four times now as a solo, and it's a blast... I guess you could say I'm a Fo Fo Fo Fo Ho... You definitely should have tried the peanut butter tequila at Rastas... They also have amazing fried coconut shrimp and whole fried fish. BTW, did you check out the "Family albums" at Coconuts?... Good times...

Its good to go from being a regular Ho to being a FoHo! FoHo’s unite! 

The family albums are very perky and beaming with energy. Look carefully and sometimes you see someone you know. Or someone you know and wishing you hadn’t seen their racks. 😀

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Its good to go from being a regular Ho to being a FoHo! FoHo’s unite! 

The family albums are very perky and beaming with energy. Look carefully and sometimes you see someone you know. Or someone you know and wishing you hadn’t seen their racks. 😀

Speaking of racks, wait until you get to the Cozumel section of my recent review on the Breakaway...

• Like 4

This isn’t good. I just realized if I don’t let the door slam...my lock doesn’t engage. My room has probably been unlocked a lot this cruise. The way I found out is I had to take my card off the lanyard to get it to start a washing machine. And I just walked out of the room without my card I was able to push the door open.

Edited by Saint Greg

Dryer going. I had to remove someone’s clothes. A lady in here said they had been in there two hours when I started my wash. That lady started her dry 45 mins ago and it’s still running  so I have an idea when to check back.

44 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Where did this come from? The mini golf course? Where’s the pen? I don’t want to take it. I just want to fill out my tag in something that can’t be erased.

DF959578-9093-46DC-BED7-781F870F6A1C.jpeg

Carnival will claim the pencil is more environmentally friendly than the pen. Mark my words.

• Like 2

I saw one of the biggest jerk moves I’ve seen on a cruise ship. I have a balance of like $34 after my OBC. I brought a $100 gift card with me. I go to apply it and there is a guy...probably 6-2 240 sceaming at the top of his lungs at two female guest services employees. And his significant other is standing there allowing it. 

It sounds like he has problem I had two cruises ago where the card I checked in with three months earlier had a number change. And then all of the sudden your s&s card doesn’t work for charges. I saw this happen to another guy at the rum bar a couple hours ago. 

This guy was screaming  about how he spent 5k and he wasn’t going to quiet down until they started giving him comps. Finally he walked away and let his significant other handle it. It looked like roid rage. 

Been checking out the lip synch battle finale. I’ve seen this thing be standing room only on Dream Class...and it’s not here. It’s close to full but there are seats available on both levels. 

Interesting because we have more people on this ship and supposedly this lounge is smaller.

Have you heard anything onboard about being delayed tomorrow due to fog?  We board tomorrow and got the text & email saying theres a possibility we will board late but they will update us in the morning. Since your onboard and can give real time information if you can keep us updated tomorrow, we would all appreciate it!!  

32 minutes ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Have you heard anything onboard about being delayed tomorrow due to fog?  We board tomorrow and got the text & email saying theres a possibility we will board late but they will update us in the morning. Since your onboard and can give real time information if you can keep us updated tomorrow, we would all appreciate it!!  

I haven’t heard anything from anyone who works for carnival.

Just before they announced the lip synch battle winner I hit the door to get to adult comedy. I knew that’s where everyone was heading when it let out. There’s a 9:30 but it’s a repeat. Some repeats are worth watching if the comedian isn’t scripted. This one is so I won’t check it out. He said they’re doing a combined comedy show in the main lounge at 10:30. This is the one night you shouldn’t need to go to the main lounge for comedy. 10:30 the last night most people

on this ship will be in bed.

Had a punchliner at the comedy show 

9138BF1F-0008-436D-97E8-B64344E2BA18.jpeg

Standing room only in the piano bar. There’s pretty much nothing else going on around the ship other than the comedy show. I walked down to the red frog and noticed they have Bohemia beer on the menu. Don’t remember it being on the RFP menu on Breeze or Freedom.

44FEB008-67C2-4931-886F-D7AA34F3810F.jpeg