MERGED TOPICS: What happened to the like, thanks and haha button?

2 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I don't know whether it is just me, but while the circle around the heart turned blue, the count shows 0. When I hover over the zero it says to click to see who reacted, and I can see that I did.

I also see just a zero where the number indicating how many reactions used to be.  But, when I click on the zero it opens the page showing me that I do have a reaction there.

8 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I don't know whether it is just me, but while the circle around the heart turned blue, the count shows 0. When I hover over the zero it says to click to see who reacted, and I can see that I did.

Not just you.  Looks like things aren't quite back to normal yet.  But at least it's progress.

6 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I have an idea on what happened  .... Looking into this 🙂

Thanks

THANK YOU!! My hearts are back!!

Could we please close this thread now that the problem has been resolved? Then if it happens again, we can start a new thread and you will know it is a new problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

THANK YOU!! My hearts are back!!

Could we please close this thread now that the problem has been resolved? Then if it happens again, we can start a new thread and you will know it is a new problem.

The problem isn't totally resolved.  It used to be, when a post has a reaction, there's a little number on that person's post showing how many reactions there are.  Now there's just a little "0", but, if you click on it you can see how many reactions there actually are.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

The problem isn't totally resolved.  It used to be, when a post has a reaction, there's a little number on that person's post showing how many reactions there are.  Now there's just a little "0", but, if you click on it you can see how many reactions there actually are.

It isn't a big deal, because as long as the heart is greyed out there are no responses; if it is in colour you know to look for the responses if you want, but you are correct; it isn't totally resolved.

7 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Darn. I thought I edited that post to make it say that when the problem was resolved, the thread should be closed. Sorry.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gnome12 said:

It isn't a big deal, because as long as the heart is greyed out there are no responses; if it is in colour you know to look for the responses if you want, but you are correct; it isn't totally resolved.

At least for me, that's not how it is.  The heart is always grey, unless I hover over it.  Then it turns blue.  What tells me that there's a reaction is if there's a number (in a green box) next to the heart.

Last night when I went to bed, that number was a "0" in black, if there were reactions.  This morning the green boxed number is back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1