Splendor Hamburgers

47 minutes ago, Kermarkim said:

I have always liked Carnival's burgers prior to Guys and I actually prefer the less greasy fries as well.  Enjoy.

This the Grill was much better than Guy's squished, burnt burgers. They still have them on a few of the older ships, Miracle is one.

• Like 1

They suck.  Might as well take a frozen preformed patty and home and cook it in a skillet.  Guy's is one of the most successful upgrades Carnival has done.

Edited by ray98
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doggielover68 said:

I like them. They are not really anything special, but they are wayyyy less greasy and are easier on my stomach. I like the fries better too. 

This is my feelings on them as well, nothing special, just a good, simple burger and unlike Guys, you don't feel bloated and in need of a lie down after eatting one. The grill burgers were something I could eat after a port day and it would be just enough to tide me over until dinner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coevan said:

They still have them on a few of the older ships, Miracle is one.

I think the Splendor and Miracle are the only ships that have them. Well, unless you count the Spirit, but I think it's poolside grill has a different menu geared towards Aussies.

I dont care for them. They are eatable though if you dont mind bland, dry, burgers. They are the typical frozen burgers full of fillers like soy, wheat, and etc. Similar to the off brand cheap burgers you will find in the freezer section of your local grocery. I prefer guys burgers.

• Thanks 1

Had burgers last month on the Splendor.  As others have commented, burgers are ok but nothing special.  The fries were awful though.  No matter where they came from (grill or MDR) they never seemed fresh, and were not hot, and dried out.  Almost like they had sat around a long time.   

I like Guys, altho greasy, they are tasty, and the fries are nicely seasoned, and taste better than they look... I'm not really concerned much with grease, i'm not wolfing down three at a time.... Just like most of us don't make a fuss about all that alcohol toxicity that flows down are throats....  Or like passing by a gym, seeing people outside the front door smoking a cigarette.... HUHHHHH ??  Having said all that, the regular burgers are good too