Norwegian Escape to Florida and the Bahamas

BirdTravels

1 hour ago, Rookieretired said:

Hello. Hope the cruise is going great for you. If you get a chance could you post the Day 6 daily please. Had heard that some shows are repeated in the theatre on two nights but have not seen any repeats yet in the dailies you posted. Thanks again.

Post #11 has a full show list for the week. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

np. The Wi-Fi was soooooo sloooow last night, I gave up trying to post. 

I bought the premium internet in advance for last week. There were times, particularly when we were at sea, that I typed websites into browsers (Google Chrome and Explorer) and they were timing out on my laptop. Had a little better success using my I-phone, but the internet was generally slow all week. Mainly accessed from our cabin, perhaps it was faster in the public areas. I finally realized that I was never going to get speeds even close to what I have at home.

Edited by tooleman56

7 minutes ago, DuckTollerFans said:

Pinchos:  You can go a la carte and simply use OBC too, right?    I want a bacon wrapped date NOW! 🙂

Yep! That's my preferred method, since I don't eat enough there to waste a specialty dining credit PLUS $7 per person.

7 hours ago, nhquilter1 said:

This is the second time I've noticed one of those sight-seeing gizmos on the Waterfront. Does it charge quarters or are they free??

Thanks!

Less than 150 days to go!

Lisa

Free for now..soon accepting Apple pay or swipe room key !!  jk

• Like 1

Weather:

79 degrees today, partly cloudy

68 degrees tomorrow and decreasing, partly cloudy with rain

We had slowed down to put more distance between us and the low between us and NY. Windy . com shows strong winds at boundary. Don’t want to list again. Hope we get to port on time. 

Edited by BirdTravels

Bird Travels...Thank you for your "live review", on behalf of all of us on the 4/7-NCL Escape Roll Call heading out on Sunday ....THANK YOU !

You have made this trip even more exciting by having us living it thru your eyes and on-board experiences...

If you have a moment would you know what the cost of a carton of Marlboro's would be in the duty free shops..I understand there is a special on the last day where one could buy 3 cartons and get 1 carton for free, that cost would be great as well...I apologize if your a non-smoker :)..thanks again for everything..Safe travels home..But if you can swing a "B2B"and head out with us,

i think we all would buy you a drink !!

Best,

ConciergeCruiser

Edited by conciergecruiser
wrong spelling

6 hours ago, conciergecruiser said:

If you have a moment would you know what the cost of a carton of Marlboro's would be in the duty free shops..I understand there is a special on the last day where one could buy 3 cartons and get 1 carton for free, that cost would be great as well...I apologize if your a non-smoker :)..thanks again for everything..Safe travels home..But if you can swing a "B2B"and head out with us,

i think we all would buy you a drink !!

Best,

ConciergeCruiser

All the 5/7 group, have a great cruise!

35E9B9A2-D832-419E-B87A-8C75B3352CBC.jpeg

96524809-C616-4EF6-81EA-FE271428A367.jpeg

A6BE3E96-C405-441B-BA07-FA3E496EC045.jpeg

260439D7-CFE8-4D1F-B11C-CDD115374863.jpeg

A6799E58-A5E6-4A1F-BC0B-47C8AEBDD513.jpeg

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

You better get that boat back to me on time!

Pack your sunscreen. You and your sister have a wonderful cruise!

It’s a little rocky this morning. (If you watch and listen to some people and it’s like we’re sailing through a hurricane). 

Edited by BirdTravels