Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

12 minutes ago, topanga49er said:

Do we have any clues yet what "Star OTS" will have as compared to Icon and when they will open booking?  Curious to see what those prices will be.

Prices will ve very similar to current icon pricing.  Expect itineraries this November or December with the rest of the 7 day Caribbean 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Prices will ve very similar to current icon pricing.  Expect itineraries this November or December with the rest of the 7 day Caribbean 

Just a guess and wishful thinking on my part. 2025 from PC, 7 day cruises with Saturday departures. 😀. Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Just a guess and wishful thinking on my part. 2025 from PC, 7 day cruises with Saturday departures. 😀. Thoughts?

If Saturday means an Oasis class still does Sundays, OK. Otherwise we have conflicting wishes. I have zero desire for Star or Icon to come here (although I’m sure one will in the near future even if Star doesn’t start out at PC).

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

If Saturday means an Oasis class still does Sundays, OK. Otherwise we have conflicting wishes. I have zero desire for Star or Icon to come here (although I’m sure one will in the near future even if Star doesn’t start out at PC).

I think your wish is also very possible 😀. I based my guess on the fact that Wonder is doing the Sunday 7N out of PC at least through April 2025. If she stayed only two other RCI ships are also there at around the same time, Utopia and Voyager. Now that could change after April 2025 RCI releases the next Deployment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I think your wish is also very possible 😀. I based my guess on the fact that Wonder is doing the Sunday 7N out of PC at least through April 2025. If she stayed only two other RCI ships are also there at around the same time, Utopia and Voyager. Now that could change after April 2025 RCI releases the next Deployment. 

I’ll survive either way. I mostly sail for the ship, just not personally interested in much of what’s new on Icon Class & definitely not interested in the prices.

I’d sail Utopia B2B if future prices come down a bit. In the meantime, I’ll mostly be on Wonder.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 7:15 PM, nonnie&dgd said:

11/15/2025 is not showing as able to book. It is the only week in November that is not showing up at all.  There are 5 Saturdays in November that year.  Only 4 of those Saturdays are available to book. 

FYI - November 15, 2025 is listed again!! I was thinking about upgrading our interior cabin but would need to fork out another grand plus, so, no thanks, we'll keep the inside!